What's new

Where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Retired Admin
Mueller said:
i doubt the server will die, but it will die IF it gives debt, f.e the host can't be paid to run

for me, its too boring, since i had exams come in and i started to play other games that i dont feel the same emotion, i gave my heart to chc and my time, but within(now over 3 months) i never had an admin come to me and tell me anything, it would have to be me "bothering" them to get an update, and after i asked for one, OH WAIT, I need to wait another month or two for an "update"

that leads factions to die out, rcrp missed a HUGE chance of scripting a faction that has made RCRP unique for a long time, with activity at its best, but noooooooooooo, lets wait some more months until people give up so hey, no time has to be wasted to script them

it takes literally two seconds to script a basic gang, something unique, but even that cannot be done, we had been struggling for months to get a basic scripting that even i can do on mta to be added, and not a fucked up house over another with holes on the floor and invisible walls, i mean come on, where's the standard?
and then, gladly some admins were generous enough to even give us vehicles to roleplay, when others claim that it would be not fair to other gangs(yeah because other gangs also need tractors and combine harvesters)

when i said that bringing a whole section to talk about other games would damage the playerbase, it was true, it brings people out of the server because they are trying something new that will take them away for two weeks or more from the server

imo i feel like the server is sat on a wooden boat that is going down a stream, now what is on the other side? is it the niagara falls where it will blow to pieces, or a village with no bra women?

excuse the grammar but, i hate formal shit
No offence to the faction admins, But what Mueller is saying here is true. Not only for CHC but for every faction. I mean.. The last faction review was when, February?....

Karner

Banned
I honestly do not believe the server can be fixed. While people are offering more reasons as to why the server is failing (Off topic or not) they are being deleted. The community is completely toxic to each other, the admin team is almost an absolute disgrace. The economy is absolute shit and there have been no attempts to actually fix it.

RCRP is all talk. "Lets get together and overcome this... Okay.. Who's gonna go first? Not me." then nothing gets done, I've seen this complaint within the mapping team, from testers before Booth quit and shortly after he came back. There are bugs that have been haunting the server for years that have only been amplified.

The script is heavily out of date, I know it is being revamped constantly but it isn't enough for one scripter to do alone. The administration team does not communicate well enough with the public at all, there are complaints dating back to the 14th of May; Ban appeals from the 3rd of May; Refunds from the 29th of April but uh.. All donations have been replied to...

5 stickies in the general OOC, the admin team as a whole is completely unprofessional in the way it displays it's attitude. Behind closed doors no one gives a fuck but for a global topic to say "Hey guys.. I dont have cancer" and last 5 months is disgraceful.

People that have had their posts deleted are right, completely right. There has been a lack of a full penal code since before I left back god knows when and the FBI hasn't done anything other than a recruitment drive and a few spots of activity since it's addition.

The community swarms around the appeal of power, the appeal, not the responsibility. We are seeing this with a lot of players and admins. I can't blame you for trying to keep the Server alive Evans; but considering your lack of effort-... here I can't help but think there is way more than a smidgen of utter disrespect to those actively trying.

Edit: http://imgur.com/XturcE9,FWEGUHt,qdDA5xu,ROc6MY0#3/
Not pointing fingers at anyone. These are examples.

Puppy

Donator
United European provinces of West Russia,
Pandovix said:
Puppy said:
This ^ #NewServerOwner@2k14
Not a terrible idea..

I am serious, all tommy does is fuck about get his cash and give his friends priveleges, without him and another less biased server owner, who would not come too close to people etc, someone like Jetty maybe. The problems will fix itself, admins will be picked on their dedication and qualities on/for RCRP. It's a chain reaction, 1 guy is a friend, gets admin, then next decision he picks his friend, then they have 2 people to vote for the next friend, and that's how RCRP get's fucked up. Not to mention how his friends can do whate the fuck ever they want, Tommy's personal attitude is just the worst on the whole server. And, just be honest. When was the last time he did something FOR the community?

Do with this what you want, and obviously I am not talking about every admin, there are plenty who do a good job but get fired to make place for Tommy's #CIRCLE fuckwit group.

One last thing; INB4BAN

Brent

Donator
Karner said:
I honestly do not believe the server can be fixed. While people are offering more reasons as to why the server is failing (Off topic or not) they are being deleted. The community is completely toxic to each other, the admin team is almost an absolute disgrace. The economy is absolute shit and there have been no attempts to actually fix it.

truth.jpg

Karner

Banned
Puppy said:
Pandovix said:
Puppy said:
Not a terrible idea..

I am serious, all tommy does is fuck about get his cash and give his friends priveleges, without him and another less biased server owner, who would not come too close to people etc, someone like Jetty maybe. The problems will fix itself, admins will be picked on their dedication and qualities on/for RCRP. It's a chain reaction, 1 guy is a friend, gets admin, then next decision he picks his friend, then they have 2 people to vote for the next friend, and that's how RCRP get's fucked up. Not to mention how his friends can do whate the fuck ever they want, Tommy's personal attitude is just the worst on the whole server. And, just be honest. When was the last time he did something FOR the community?

One last thing; INB4BAN
Jetty has studies and isn't exactly the best candidate when it comes to social skills, server management or development.

Puppy

Donator
United European provinces of West Russia,
Karner said:
Puppy said:
Pandovix said:
Puppy said:
Not a terrible idea..

One last thing; INB4BAN
Jetty has studies and isn't exactly the best candidate when it comes to social skills, server management or development.

Yeah, well. I meant more like.. The way he acts, I suppose. Someone who doesn't really care who or what you are and treats people equally, someone like that should be the server owner, not someone like TommyB. I actually remember a time when he wasn't a complete selfish asshole. Take a guess when that was.

Karner

Banned
Puppy said:
Karner said:
Puppy said:
Pandovix said:
Puppy said:
Not a terrible idea..

One last thing; INB4BAN

Yeah, well. I meant more like.. The way he acts, I suppose. Someone who doesn't really care who or what you are and treats people equally, someone like that should be the server owner, not someone like TommyB. I actually remember a time when he wasn't a complete selfish asshole. Take a guess when that was.

Skills > Charisma.

Davis

Administrator
I am one of the few people who can help improve Red County Roleplay and clearly I'm going wrong somewhere but I guess over the next few weeks RC:RP will require my full undivided attention and that is what it shall get. All I can do right now is apologise for not helping how I should and let you know that I will at the very least do my best to begin to bring changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.