Where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
If anything the circle has caused a lot of the servers problems. No matter what anyone says, I firmly believe that.

Name some of these "servers problems" please.

General server community dissatisfaction with the circle, and those of them in the admin team. Ya'll not paying attention to the server while claiming that you all can fix it but instead play LS:RP. General cronyism, favoritism, etc etc. Among provoking and treating the communities distrust in you as childs play.

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of people despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Well you know nothing when it comes to me and this friendship circle so I wouldn't say anything about that if I was you but most of the things that you have listed have been here for a very long time and it's a pretty natural thing when it comes to power in a video game.

Jboi

Head Administrator
Daniel Charles said:
Maser said:
Ian said:
If anything the circle has caused a lot of the servers problems. No matter what anyone says, I firmly believe that.

I do believe this is the general opinion.

Thank you for your much valued opinion on this matter.
Your backhanded comments are unneeded Charles.

Drop it now. That goes for everyone.

Ian

Diamond Member
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

General server community dissatisfaction with the circle, and those of them in the admin team. Ya'll not paying attention to the server while claiming that you all can fix it but instead play LS:RP. General cronyism, favoritism, etc etc. Among provoking and treating the communities distrust in you as childs play.

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of people despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Well you know nothing when it comes to me and this friendship circle so I wouldn't say anything about that if I was you but most of the things that you have listed have been here for a very long time and it's a pretty natural thing when it comes to power in a video game.

Turnabout is fair play.

Evans

Banned
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

Turnabout is fair play.

Ian has been perm banned from the forums for direct admin slander.

Mac

Tester
Evans said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Turnabout is fair play.

Who did he slander?

Evans

Banned
Dom said:
Evans said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Turnabout is fair play.

Who did he slander?

I'm not going to show exactly what he did because it will just humiliate the admin but if he wishes to know he can feel free to poke me on TS to find out.

Puppy

Donator
United European provinces of West Russia,
Evans said:
Dom said:
Evans said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

Turnabout is fair play.

Who did he slander?

I'm not going to show exactly what he did because it will just humiliate the admin but if he wishes to know he can feel free to poke me on TS to find out.

You mean pointing out stuff that's wrong with the circle? Such humiliation.

Mac

Tester
Puppy said:
Evans said:
Dom said:
Evans said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

Turnabout is fair play.

Who did he slander?

You mean pointing out stuff that's wrong with the circle? Such humiliation.
No no no...

The picture is a troll.

Evans

Banned
Heard enough, topic locked. Anyone who creates a topic that just spirals into slandering or piss taking will just be perm banned for breaching rule 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.