What's new

Where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Banned
Ian said:
If anything the circle has caused a lot of the servers problems. No matter what anyone says, I firmly believe that.

Ok thank you for sharing your opinion.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Ian said:
If anything the circle has caused a lot of the servers problems. No matter what anyone says, I firmly believe that.

Name some of these "servers problems" please.

Skittles

Donator
Ian said:

And the TRUTH is spoken, again a problem is biased actions and fuckwits... Administrators should hand out the same punishments to their friends as they would their enemies. And don't you dare come at me and say you do because I see admins turn blind eyes to bullshit all the time. Now I can come out with complete honesty in saying that when I was an admin I always punished everyone in a just manor including my friends. I've banned/ajailed/kicked my friends (Lorenzo, Andre, Valentine, etc...) and gave them the same punishments I would as anyone that extremely disliked me IE BigD, Pax, etc...

Admins need to come into the server and once they go onto Admin Duty or they have to make an administrative decision, leave all of there personal feelings towards any of the players behind and make the judgement call through unbiased eyes. If you're friend really whines and moans to you about you banning them and then get all pissy and don't associate with you anymore for doing your job, they weren't really your friend now were they.

Nick

Donator
Evans said:
Ok thank you for sharing your opinion.
Why are you always perma-mad? All of your posts have been criticism, arguing and warning people for sharing their opinions (even if they are hurtful, yet maybe truthful).

Ian

Diamond Member
Alvar said:
Ian said:

General server community dissatisfaction with the circle, and those of them in the admin team. Ya'll not paying attention to the server while claiming that you all can fix it but instead play LS:RP. General cronyism, favoritism, etc etc. Among provoking and treating the communities distrust in you as childs play.

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of people despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Charles

Retired Admin
Ian said:
Alvar said:
Ian said:

General server community dissatisfaction with the circle, and those of them in the admin team. Ya'll not paying attention to the server while claiming that you all can fix it but instead play LS:RP. General cronyism, favoritism, etc etc. Among provoking and treating the communities distrust in you as childs play.

Keep acting like your friendship group is harmless and innocent when in fact a lot of people despise it and it has been killing RC:RP.

Thanks for your feedback. May I actually ask what you are currently contributing to the server as a whole? Apart from you completely abandoning it for being butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.