What's new

Where do we go from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayW

Donator
ThePasst said:
Well after reading through the posts one of the main issue's seems to be the a-team at the moment?
What would you like us to change, some people want us to be less strict and some say we should be more strict.. I can't really do much with this kind of info as it's conflicting with eachother.
And we're trying to be as nice as possible, but when people treat you like you're their dog then you'd be annoyed by it as well :(

Well I can tell you a few things you can change in the admin team, but it will never happen.
Admins go /aduty on just to spawn cars and drive around OOCly (Not everyone), assistances come through and none of them get accepted and all I see is admins just driving around doing nothing instead of helping out players. You also should be more strict.
And if you wanted to be an admin then you should actually be prepared to answer a lot of PMs, because you are going to get spammed as an admin with a lot of things.
And another thing, when there used to be around 6 admins online continuous you should always at least get one on duty doing work and then swap, not just all go on roleplay mode and then at the same time when one goes on duty, you all start going on duty.
Activity from the admin team is very bad, I can understand Kemp, Doddsy etc.. but even Kemp is doing a better job then all of you, and I'd like to thank him <3

Sirius

Bronze Member
-Better script, more improvements. | A new job system that actually offers RP to the players.

Pandovix

Donator
No, honestly, with all due respect I can understand where Tommy and others are coming from.

You've got the understand, that Tommy doesn't exactly get to RP when he's on RCRP, he's with Administrators, all the time; so why wouldn't he want a few friends in there? I get that completely, and I'm sure we'd all do the same. The thing is though is that it's gotten much further than that, and gotten involved in people's Roleplay in a way it shouldn't.

This is pretty much for Tommy now if he's still reading this, not all points may be right, but he seems to be reading people's posts in this topic seriously, so it might as well be put;

From what I've heard about Aperture, that's stupid as fuck; and that's completely cutting Tommy out of the situation. 2Fabulous, or.. StickyFingers (hue), he said that he had no involvement of it's description. So.. Let me look at things, someone was hired as a Head of Factions, all he did was hire all his friends into this new 'Faction Administrator' group, and now they control every faction on the server? No, I don't like the sound of that at all. We a community should vote for the Administrators we want to place in-control of our factions OR in-fact, all Administrators should just have a say instead, that would probably be the better option, otherwise bias and pathetic choices like Aperture or 'DNS' if you really wanna' be smart, will happen again, and again. So first of all, remove that bollocks.

Rollback somethings. The server should be in my opinion, to a stable and more interesting state.. Yes, the SP might lose some updates, boohoo, but the entire server will be a little more entertaining with all these annoying bugs gone (or at-least hidden). /mask really should be fixed, it's the only was people can add customization to their characters physically and it's been removed, cars just randomly not working, etc. it's just a mess and we should slow down a little bit, roll it back and then think about the most important updates and make sure you're ready to properly sit down with the development team staff and discuss what you want to do with the server as at the minute there's no organisation at all.

This might be a stupid suggestion, or a good one, I don't know.. Speak to Alec? He handled the server himself (pretty much, I know he had some help), for quite a while, I honestly think it would help a little bit, just see if he can help for a while, as it's really clear dude, that you're losing your motivation to run RCRP that's obvious, but it doesn't mean you have to start trolling and fucking around for enjoyment, just get others that actually have some knowledge of running a server not some friend who thinks they know what they're doing, please. :D

Karner

Banned
Pandovix said:
About Aperture, that's stupid as fuck; and that's completely cutting Tommy out of the situation. 2Fabulous, or.. StickyFingers (hue), he said that he had no involvement of it's description. So.. Let me look at things, someone was hired as a Head of Factions, all he did was hire all his friends into this new 'Faction Administrator' group, and now they control every faction on the server? No, I don't like the sound of that at all. We a community should vote for the Administrators we want to place in-control of our factions OR in-fact, all Administrators should just have a say instead, that would probably be the better option, otherwise bias and pathetic choices like Aperture or 'DNS' if you really wanna' be smart, will happen again, and again. So first of all, remove that bollocks.

Evans said:
A long discussion went on talking about the benefits and negatives of DNS, as you can all see it was voted out as Kemp decided to leave DNS. It was then presented to TommyB in which all the script for DNS was wiped.

Well.. Someone's lying, and I don't think it's 2fab.

Pandovix

Donator
Karner said:
Pandovix said:
About Aperture, that's stupid as fuck; and that's completely cutting Tommy out of the situation. 2Fabulous, or.. StickyFingers (hue), he said that he had no involvement of it's description. So.. Let me look at things, someone was hired as a Head of Factions, all he did was hire all his friends into this new 'Faction Administrator' group, and now they control every faction on the server? No, I don't like the sound of that at all. We a community should vote for the Administrators we want to place in-control of our factions OR in-fact, all Administrators should just have a say instead, that would probably be the better option, otherwise bias and pathetic choices like Aperture or 'DNS' if you really wanna' be smart, will happen again, and again. So first of all, remove that bollocks.

Evans said:
A long discussion went on talking about the benefits and negatives of DNS, as you can all see it was voted out as Kemp decided to leave DNS. It was then presented to TommyB in which all the script for DNS was wiped.

Well.. Someone's lying, and I don't think it's 2fab.
Oh, they did discuss it. For a very long time, probably on the EMS Teamspeak, between themselves, in an SP channel most likely.
The 'faction administrators' discussing things, lmao. What's the actual point when you're all just friends with pretty much the same opinion with things. :roll:

Evans

Banned
Pandovix said:
So, you think banning Karner and Tom really solves things?
No offence, but that's pathetic.

No, I also banned Oxley and Katashi, they were all provoking each other.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Pandovix said:
So, you think banning Karner and Tom really solves things?
No offence, but that's pathetic.

NO BUT ITS A START

CAN WE FIX RCRP?
obama-yes-we-can_04-nov-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.