What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Retired Admin
At the end of the day he still got away with it for 3 years. Amusing to see names of people in this topic that bought money from Evans, even funnier to see two admins in the team who payed him £200+ between them for admin :lol:

Nesset

Donator
Charles said:
At the end of the day he still got away with it for 3 years. Amusing to see names of people in this topic that bought money from Evans, even funnier to see two admins in the team who payed him £200+ between them for admin :lol:
Ouchhhh.

Paradise.

Donator
Charles said:

Welll damnnnnn

Robin

Retired Admin
Jackson. said:
NickyW said:
I have absolutely no sympathy. Al Capone donated to charities and opened the first soup kitchen in Chicago. No one remembers him for that though.

Sure he did some good things, but it doesn't excuse what bad things he's done. Maybe he's one of the best management members we've ever had, but he betrayed the community's, and particularly TommyB's trust for his own personal gain. Then Tommy gave him a chance to remain on the server, and he spit in his face.

He got greedy, goofed up, and was given his comeuppance. That's his legacy, as it should be.

I totally agree with this. Evans has let everyone within this community down, specially TommyB as he trusted him with the server's script and everything alongside.

What a shame he has put to his name, and everybody's memory about him.
Exactly, why would you even bother to look past this. If this is your final resort, it's kinda pathetic. Also gotta say I'm not surprised booth was involved lol.

Anyway, as fucked up as it may be, I don't think the server will really suffer because of this - as Tommy pointed out.

Surprising turn of events though.

TommyB

Owner
Brent said:
Only took you like 3 years to 'find out' about Evans, you just went on and on publicly defending him.
Not exactly. I originally swept it under the rug before eventually telling him to stop, and I remained under the assumption that he did stop for a long time. Unfortunately I was wrong and now he's been removed as a result.

Costa

Donator
Disgusting. I've heard rumours but I didn't expect it to be such a big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.