What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob

Retired Admin
It was only a matter of time, I'm shocked that it took this long though. Wow, £200+ for admin? Sheeshkebab.

johndoe12345

Donator
it's 100% impossible attach malware/keylogger to a file that is purely based on text formatting, in this case the associated .pwn/.sql file since it's just text made from 0s and 1s. if the file's extension goes by .pwn.exe, then it's definitely a malware/keylogger.

Nick

Donator
johndoe12345 said:
it's 100% impossible attach malware/keylogger to a file that is purely based on text formatting, in this case the associated .pwn/.sql file since it's just text made from 0s and 1s. if the file's extension goes by .pwn.exe, then it's definitely a malware/keylogger.
> new member as of 11 mins.
> first post.

Hellllooo shit stirrer.. lol

johndoe12345

Donator
Nick said:
johndoe12345 said:
> first post.

i wasn't able to pm tommyb about this, not my fault that this nonsense went to sampforum

Charlie_

Donator
johndoe12345 said:

Everything with computers is 1s and 0s lol

TommyB

Owner
johndoe12345 said:
Nick said:
johndoe12345 said:
> first post.

i wasn't able to pm tommyb about this, not my fault that this nonsense went to sampforum
I read your reply on the topic, no need to worry friend. :)

johndoe12345

Donator
TommyB said:
johndoe12345 said:
Nick said:
johndoe12345 said:
> first post.

I read your reply on the topic, no need to worry friend. :)

thanks for the understanding :)

Manu

Retired Admin
Must be a difficult time for Tommy, trusting someone this much just to get spit in the face by them.

The DB is still safe, right?

Taavi

Donator
Charles said:
At the end of the day he still got away with it for 3 years. Amusing to see names of people in this topic that bought money from Evans, even funnier to see two admins in the team who payed him £200+ between them for admin :lol:
Whaaaaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.