What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis-

Donator
Never trust anybody. Nothing will come of it, I doubt the people who do download it will have any idea how it works, or even attempt to actually run a server using the script.

It'll blow over.

Nick

Donator
Shame about the big man; despite his wrongs he was an exceptional admin on the server and it is clear that in the last two and a half years he has been very dedicated to improving the server. I don't think it's fair that this is how he'll be remembered.

However, this won't stop me from playing RCRP and I hope it doesn't have any real detrimental affects for RCRP's future either.

OutWorld

Donator
Oh well, that plot was interesting.
I also think that copy of rcrp is not getting anywhere.

Zoltan

Donator
Well interesting to hear about, seems like the right steps were taken though.

Giga

Donator
Nick said:
Shame about the big man; despite his wrongs he was an exceptional admin on the server and it is clear that in the last two and a half years he has been very dedicated to improving the server. I don't think it's fair that this is how he'll be remembered.
Indeed.

Codac

Donator
Nick said:
He dug his own grave. He was fired for what he did but was allowed to stay, but he ruined that chance.

NickyW

Gold Member
Nick said:

However, this won't stop me from playing RCRP and I hope it doesn't have any real detrimental affects for RCRP's future either.

I have absolutely no sympathy. Al Capone donated to charities and opened the first soup kitchen in Chicago. No one remembers him for that though.

Sure he did some good things, but it doesn't excuse what bad things he's done. Maybe he's one of the best management members we've ever had, but he betrayed the community's, and particularly TommyB's trust for his own personal gain. Then Tommy gave him a chance to remain on the server, and he spit in his face.

He got greedy, goofed up, and was given his comeuppance. That's his legacy, as it should be.

Jackson.

Donator
NickyW said:
I have absolutely no sympathy. Al Capone donated to charities and opened the first soup kitchen in Chicago. No one remembers him for that though.

Sure he did some good things, but it doesn't excuse what bad things he's done. Maybe he's one of the best management members we've ever had, but he betrayed the community's, and particularly TommyB's trust for his own personal gain. Then Tommy gave him a chance to remain on the server, and he spit in his face.

He got greedy, goofed up, and was given his comeuppance. That's his legacy, as it should be.

I totally agree with this. Evans has let everyone within this community down, specially TommyB as he trusted him with the server's script and everything alongside.

What a shame he has put to his name, and everybody's memory about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.