What's new

Tried downloading samp and it crashed my brand new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakrat

chief executive roleplayer
Now its not showing up with any servers at all again.and even when i can connect i cant play anyway cause cant get an account accepted and dont remember old password. Idk I tried my hardest to get on this server and roleplay again, but after 2000 dollars and multiple attempts at trying to download this game I give up. Thanks for all your help tho appreciate it sad to say I won't be joining you guys on RC-RP! GOOD memories tho! Hope you guys enjoy many more years of RP! see ya
The main dev of samp is a fucking retard from what I remember and he actually disabled looking for servers on 0.3DL, but you can still connect to servers by IP! I advise you to use the forgot password option or contact one of the admins about it, maybe they could even disable your old account so you could make a new one?

Please don't give up so soon!!!! I know what you feel because I fail at things alot but if you keep going at it you'll eventually feel satisfaction and you'll get to play with us on RCRP and create many many more memories!!! Speak with me at woohoo#2980 on discord and maybe I could help you with getting to an admin bro

If you give up now it won't let you sleep at night until you succeed trust me bro

YousefOmar

Silver Member
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.