What's new

Tried downloading samp and it crashed my brand new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uproar

melancholy
Retired Admin
If I do close and archive this, it won't be hidden or anything. But I will leave it open should any issues arise during the installation or anything of that sort.

Feel free to @ me if need be :)

Treefiddy350

If I do close and archive this, it won't be hidden or anything. But I will leave it open should any issues arise during the installation or anything of that sort.

Feel free to @ me if need be :)
Will do may need help figuring out my old password to a master account ‘Miko’ once I download samp if u could help with that. That would be great thanks!!

Uproar

melancholy
Retired Admin
I can't really change or reset MA passwords but there's a built in 'forget password' option that you should use. As always, feel free to report back if you've got more questions

Treefiddy350

still trying to download samp as we speak downloaded both files on my computer but when i got to samp and went to click next it wouldnt let me download it to any of the folders?
Idk man I feel like downloading this game is a lot more complicated then need be I don't know what folder to put the files in and stuff like that

klaus.

Head of Complaints
Lead Administrator
Change your GTA file name to gta_sa.exe
This is a common error that doesn't let you install SAMP.

Moreover, feel free to hit me up on Discord and I'll help you out. KlausX#4338

Treefiddy350

I got the game downloaded and installed sucessfully only problem now is I haven't played in 10 years and cant get into my master account and cant make a new one forgot the password

Treefiddy350

Now its not showing up with any servers at all again.and even when i can connect i cant play anyway cause cant get an account accepted and dont remember old password. Idk I tried my hardest to get on this server and roleplay again, but after 2000 dollars and multiple attempts at trying to download this game I give up. Thanks for all your help tho appreciate it sad to say I won't be joining you guys on RC-RP! GOOD memories tho! Hope you guys enjoy many more years of RP! see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.