What's new

Tried downloading samp and it crashed my brand new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brusavage

I don’t know the right version to download tho because it was saying something about how I needed 1.0 but the version on the website is 0.3dl I watched a YouTube video on how to downgrade samp and when I tried to downgrade it is when I it crashed before I was having problems with it loading into single player
1.0 you mean gta sa 1.0 if you want to you can downgrade ur current gta sa to the 1.0 version and the samp is 0.3dl you can download it off a website but the official one doesn't let you if I'm correct

Brusavage

1.0 you mean gta sa 1.0 if you want to you can downgrade ur current gta sa to the 1.0 version and the samp is 0.3dl you can download it off a website but the official one doesn't let you if I'm correct
downgrading ur gta sa isn't necessary unless it's for mods that require the 1.0 version

Kingsley

Lead Administrator
Being stuck in a bluescreen loop is either due to faulty ram or a faulty hard drive, has nothing to do with samp whatsoever. You should probably get a refund for that Laptop or send it in for repairs.

Treefiddy350

Being stuck in a bluescreen loop is either due to faulty ram or a faulty hard drive, has nothing to do with samp whatsoever. You should probably get a refund for that Laptop or send it in for repairs.
I didn’t get a warranty for it so no refund but I will get it fixed eventually for now just want to dl samp on the Alienware

Treefiddy350

Just trying to figure out the cleanest and quickest way to to download samp without issues

Status
Not open for further replies.