Karner

Banned
cradboard said:
Prince said:
Karner said:

I need 3 :(

I propose.

1) 3 character slots.
2) 3 business slots. (Giga's argument towards business stock is not very well thought out.)
3) LESS FUCKING VEHICLE SLOTS PLEASE. I HATE 8000 VEHICLES IN MONTGOMERY.
4) Donator levels from the 4th character are put onto another, assets are liquidized into cash (If not slots on any other characters are available) and put onto ONE main character.

Romdez

Donator
I'd actually be more than happy with 3 characters. But the businesses should be left at 2. Otherwise the richer persons will just monopolize them leaving some forever without stock as well. Completely agree with the extra vehicle slot :)

Castorr

Donator
I'm fine with 1, but i think 2 would benefit us the most in the long run. However ppl would prefer 3.

Nick

Donator
Please no, I've worked really hard to get places on all four of my characters. Just please no. Why is this necessary?!

UnkindMuse

Gold Member
Three characters. One for legal, one for illegal and the other for whichever you prefer.
Three businesses? No. Two businesses is already more than enough. If you're gonna stick it to three, you may as well put it as many businesses you can afford.
As for the car slots, if you're gonna have four, at least make it so you can only spawn two at a time. (/spawncar 1, /spawncar 3) etc.

Karner

Banned
I don't really understand.. We've gathered that 90% of the community want more freedom with their ability to RP and yet, the administration team decides that they're going to restrict it further. Player A as three characters, 2 legal, 1 illegal. With the support and financial incentive illegal RP is given; which character are they going to drop?

The issue with official faction activity isn't that there are too many characters in too many factions that don't do anything; the issue is simple. Because there's nothing to fucking do. FBI have barely anything to do, Aperture have nothing to do. Illegal gangs have nothing to do without risking a 12hr prison sentence (and getting no reward when they pull it off.) Hitmen have nothing to do.

There are so many more issues that need addressing, limiting the amount of character slots would make official factions LESS active. If I had a character in BGD and hitmen and FBI; I'd pick Hitmen and BGD, not because illegal RP is more fun but because FBI from what I've head and seen is fucking boring. The issue isn't faction administration or faction leadership either. It's merely the incentive for actually being in an official faction that lacks enough power to suade my mind.

In both administration and development, there should be far more valuable, dramatic and important changes you should be making. I honestly don't think this one was very thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.