What's new

Potential Master Account Character Limitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyW

Gold Member
Manu said:
I don't support this idea. I have 4 characters and play on all 4 of them. Limiting us to 2 characters would be a pain.
I also do nut support the 3 businesses idea for if this happens. I already have trouble finding a business because people can own 2 already. I understand a lot of these would be for sale with these changed but it still seems overkill for me.

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
I just started roleplaying with all 4 of my characters. Don't think limiting player characters is top priority right now. Maybe at a later time we could bring this up but 3, not 2.

Jackson.

Donator
This has been suggested before, and we all were against it. Please, respect our opinion. I believe I got the right to decide either I play on Two or Four accounts. By doing this, You'er forcing a lot of players to leave this server, due to that fact that none respects their own -wanted- decision.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Kevin

Head of Asset Management
Management
Just make it three again, it was only set to four because there were a few players with 4+ accounts before the master account system was implemented - people can say that they are playing on four accounts, but are they active on it? (Playing on it for ten minutes is not active at all.)

This might also help a few factions out, yeah.

Jamie™

Banned
Karner said this too me, what happens to the people that have level 4 donator on all four characters?

£80 donated, I highly doubt that RCRP will pay that money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.