Potential Master Account Character Limitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldi

Platinum Member
no-hell-no.gif

Joe

Retired Admin
I don't understand why everyone is trying to restrict everything! Why restrict the number of factions you can join? Surely we should be opening up more ways to RP and not restricting everything. There's no problem with being in one or more faction it's simply about you giving the time and effort to maintaining activity, and if you can't you should leave. Simple.

Icewolf

Donator
Let's be honest, we all have that dummy account that's only used for storage or fucking around. Don't lie to yourselves about using all your accounts "equally".

I find it hysterical that even the old veterans are shocked that the admin team is trying to restrict shit again, like christ this server was founded and raised on restrictions, always restricting things because "people will abuse it".

Can't blame the admins all the time though, just look at rule 19. Seems like a pretty useless rule, right? Unnecessary restriction that just ruins someone's fun. Well actually, there's a perfectly good reason why it was put into place, but that's a tale for another time.

But fuck, what do I know, I'm high as shit.

Cain

Silver Member
Icewolf said:
Let's be honest, we all have that dummy account that's only used for storage or fucking around. Don't lie to yourselves about using all your accounts "equally".

I find it hysterical that even the old veterans are shocked that the admin team is trying to restrict shit again, like christ this server was founded and raised on restrictions, always restricting things because "people will abuse it".

Can't blame the admins all the time though, just look at rule 19. Seems like a pretty useless rule, right? Unnecessary restriction that just ruins someone's fun. Well actually, there's a perfectly good reason why it was put into place, but that's a tale for another time.

But fuck, what do I know, I'm high as shit.

Amen, finally some truth.

tyrantious

Donator
FishEagle said:
This is a VERY bad idea, because i like to try different kinds of Roleplay on different characters, i don't want to CK my SP account because i want to RP as an illegal person whilst still retaining a civilian life on another character without having to remove that character, because i still use it just as much as my other characters, this proposition demolishes every chance for unique and creative RP by forcing people to have two characters and stick to them, forcing them to pay 25-50K for a namechange just because they want to RP something else, while they might not even want to kill that character because they still use it.

I agree. I like having range. Race, colour, gender... I also like to have the 4th just incase i want to roleplay something different. I think the accounts should remain the same. And we need more things to do with cash.

More kinds of RP. and for one.. Paintball should be open and owned by government. and all the cash spent on paintballing should go to the /jackpot.

Err0r

Donator
What about finanicials, vehicles, and experience points of the characters that will be removed? Will there be a option/ability to transfer money, vehicles/cash them in, experience points, etc from character to character?

Gibbs.

Donator
Fix the other problems like the reason for the crappy activity, then you'll realise this is something that isn't needed.

Factions need more to do, and you can say "blah blah blah use your imagination" but lets face it actual scripted things are whats needed, more commands, more interactivity, give the illegal gangs something to work towards, improve the arms dealer jobs, make drugs an addiction, gives the gangs something to sell and a reason to sell it, gives the medics something to sort out.

Activity is only going to come with new server features and some cool stuff to RP. Limiting characters won't help.

Igor_Ryzhkov

Donator
tyrantious said:
FishEagle said:
This is a VERY bad idea, because i like to try different kinds of Roleplay on different characters, i don't want to CK my SP account because i want to RP as an illegal person whilst still retaining a civilian life on another character without having to remove that character, because i still use it just as much as my other characters, this proposition demolishes every chance for unique and creative RP by forcing people to have two characters and stick to them, forcing them to pay 25-50K for a namechange just because they want to RP something else, while they might not even want to kill that character because they still use it.

I agree. I like having range. Race, colour, gender... I also like to have the 4th just incase i want to roleplay something different. I think the accounts should remain the same. And we need more things to do with cash.

More kinds of RP. and for one.. Paintball should be open and owned by government. and all the cash spent on paintballing should go to the /jackpot.

No then the money would stay around and be in the econemy, Its good to have money removed once in a while. Besides that NO! Dont put down the Characters just because some of you admins only use 2 chars... I use all of my chars i havent some i'm really active on and the rest i'm not but its my choice so ^^ And i really dont think we need a extra car slut (Slut XD) The bizz slot is okey but to be honnest. Just make it so you can have 3 people /movein in your house that would be cool then /moveout Firstname_Lastname

Status
Not open for further replies.