What's new

Notice about weapon license wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Jack123 said:
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
The wipe hasn't gone ahead yet due to me being Inactive because of school work and a serious problem. The wipe will go ahead in about a week.

And you are saying that I am taking OOC actions for something that we ICly messed up. No that isn't correct. I am taking IC action against OOC abusing of a command.

You are also saying that you will hold a cop at gun point for the license now. That is not physically possible as you need the CoP or DCoP's signature and Licensing head (Me) signature on the document for the peice of card to even be valid so I don't see how that will work.

IC action for abuse of an OOC Command? Lots of people got there licenses Ic'ly, Hell I know when I was a cop I was corrupt and sold a few Ic'ly when I was in need of money, that was when I led the licensing department for a short time.

And thats just pure BS about needing a CoP or a DCoP's signature, most systems have a hologram logo and a license ID, along with the holders signature, thats just something you are saying to stop people trying, Stop limiting the RP, its not what RCRP needs.
I agree with Jack on this one, There's to much OOC rules and that's why this server hardly has any IC things to speak about. Everything should be done IC simple as that as for the licensing part would it just be a fuck load easier if the PD had division script instead of a sub-rank that grants you no commands, simple:

• SWAT division: Lets you have access to SWAT weapons depending on what rank you are withing the SWAT div. (Meaning there would be say 5 ranks depending on how the SWAT ranks are)
    Licensing division: Get access to /grantweaponlicense (And keep it that all cops can /revokeweaponlicense )

There's simple ways around doing it but makes the system so bloody hard when you have nothing on the script itself it would take what? A few hours if that to script a simple division system on the server. I'm not sure why updates take months when I know scripting myself and its really not that hard.

I know this not a suggestion topic but even with this comment it won't even get looked into, rcrp logic for you.

Chris

Donator
Sorry, OOC action against OOC Abuse. I stupid. :D any whore... I'm super busy so sorry if I can't reply and can't get on here much.

Jboi

Lead Administrator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
Sorry, OOC action against OOC Abuse. I stupid. :D any whore... I'm super busy so sorry if I can't reply and can't get on here much.
Are you actually doing the wipe or leaving us in limbo at this point? I feel like you are going to do it, then forget about it and not give anyone who bought them their weapon back, that or it will take forever to get back to them.

So you either hurry up with this wipe, or decide not to do it. I agree with people saying this is an IC issue and you are taking it OOC, but I don't really have control over how you go about this, so just do it already if you are going to do it.

ItsLopez

Donator
I've got a big problem, My internet is shit so I can't join samp servers, I get DDoSed all the time and my ISP won't fucking let me buy a DDoS protection, also my PC is about to blow up, therefore I'm not able to Log-In, yet I took a ScreenShot of my Master Account, can anyone tell me if this is enough proof?

Dave_Mercer

Silver Member
DJlopez29 said:
I've got a big problem, My internet is shit so I can't join samp servers, I get DDoSed all the time and my ISP won't fucking let me buy a DDoS protection, also my PC is about to blow up, therefore I'm not able to Log-In, yet I took a ScreenShot of my Master Account, can anyone tell me if this is enough proof?

Open the God damn window lad, let the air enter in the PC and let it clean it-...dayum, it works..

Logic III

Donator
Dave_Mercer said:
DJlopez29 said:

Open the God damn window lad, let the air enter in the PC and let it clean it-...dayum, it works..
yeah open your window to fix being ddosed ;)

Mueller

Retired Admin
Logic III said:
Dave_Mercer said:
DJlopez29 said:

yeah open your window to fix being ddosed ;)

steam!?

Status
Not open for further replies.