What's new

Notice about weapon license wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Retired Admin
Good evening,

I have recently been informed by the PD Head of Licensing that too many people are in the possession of a weapon license.
Therefor, they have requested for all weapons licenses to be wiped in 7 days giving you the chance to screenshot proof of your current license.
Assuming you have a clean criminal you will be able to get the weapon license free of charge upon posting in the RCPD Licensing Section in the RCRP Forum using the format provided. You will be required to provide a screenshot of your weapon license from your In Game Licenses and from your User Control Panel.

paxie

Legendary Member
Fucking A. Has been needed for a long time, however people will just get them again from corrupt cops -.- In my opinion it should be made so say Supervisors can check who issued what weapon license. Or infact, any member of PD. Say, something like a LOG of weapon licenses issued.

x00

Retired Admin
The last time this happened, there were massive riots in-game...lol, nice though.

Jboi

Head Administrator
Nick said:
The last time this happened, there were massive riots in-game...lol, nice though.

**Slowly raises pitchfork and torch**

Haha jk my only character with a weapons license is legal.

West.

Retired Admin
I lost my weapon license once when I thought I was on aduty... I wad shooting at a hotdog stamd in Angel pine and suddenly the whole Pd shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.