What's new

Notice about weapon license wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Donator
Well my case is pretty sad, I had it way back in like the summer of 2012 on my first account, which I CKed dozen of times, and ofc along the way they were illegal at some point, and at the time the record clean was 100k, so I'm stuck with an illegal char now with a, well average criminal record from the past illegal accounts and I'll have to hope the PD will approve it, sux... :?
I really don't wanna loose 120k (when i made it it was something like that) over this :(

PuDzeh

Donator
Robin said:
LemonPower said:
As if a letter is going to prevent me from using a SPAS-12. Pff', who wants to come up and ask me for a license. HUH?! xD
^

:cowboy:

Actually yeh, fuck that, I'd like to see a licensing officer tell me I can't use my sniper/spas/m4 xD

Gibbs.

Donator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
AshleyAcidix said:
PuDzeh said:
I will just get my niggas to give me one back.
That will not happen. Logs my dear friend it will be monitored intensivly and if any change happens without my say so then the giver and reciver will most likely receive a ban.

Kumode said:
Icewolf said:
I originally bought my weapon license way back in August / July with a different name. Would I not be allowed to OOCly re-apply for one like all the other legit ones?

Yeah, I wouldn't like to pay 90 grand or whatever it was for a license again, just because I namechanged. :roll:

Just take SS and apply like It says in this topic. I will be setting up system so when people CK they have to post on a topic so I can update the list to match the server logs.

Yay more limits on roleplay! Just what RCRP needs!

Mac

Tester
LOL. Kidnap a cop. Hold a gun to his head until he gives you one.

Chris

Donator
The wipe hasn't gone ahead yet due to me being Inactive because of school work and a serious problem. The wipe will go ahead in about a week.

And you are saying that I am taking OOC actions for something that we ICly messed up. No that isn't correct. I am taking IC action against OOC abusing of a command.

You are also saying that you will hold a cop at gun point for the license now. That is not physically possible as you need the CoP or DCoP's signature and Licensing head (Me) signature on the document for the peice of card to even be valid so I don't see how that will work.

Giga

Donator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
You are also saying that you will hold a cop at gun point for the license now. That is not physically possible as you need the CoP or DCoP's signature and Licensing head (Me) signature on the document for the peice of card to even be valid so I don't see how that will work.

And your boss, the division commander. Hecks.

Gibbs.

Donator
Chri┬ºÔäó said:
The wipe hasn't gone ahead yet due to me being Inactive because of school work and a serious problem. The wipe will go ahead in about a week.

And you are saying that I am taking OOC actions for something that we ICly messed up. No that isn't correct. I am taking IC action against OOC abusing of a command.

IC action for abuse of an OOC Command? Lots of people got there licenses Ic'ly, Hell I know when I was a cop I was corrupt and sold a few Ic'ly when I was in need of money, that was when I led the licensing department for a short time.

And thats just pure BS about needing a CoP or a DCoP's signature, most systems have a hologram logo and a license ID, along with the holders signature, thats just something you are saying to stop people trying, Stop limiting the RP, its not what RCRP needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.