Status
Not open for further replies.

Costa

Donator
Rich said:
Christopher said:
Jeroen_Neef said:
Just save time and do not revoke it.

The damage has been done by idiots and the idiots who got the license OOCly can just screenshot and get it back for free.
Some people who have paid tonnes for it and are inactive for a month or so, lost their license and cash because of cunts who do not follow the rules.

Why do you even let people take screenshots, and then give it back if they show it? That takes a lot of time.

Just revoke licenses ICly if people break laws.
I got my C license, ICly and legally for a hefty price of 144,000... no way in hell am I losing that. And why can't people make ss's? They will only be cross referenced with applications and payments (Payments for me since it's a CWL). What Chris is doing will work and will hopefully control the distribution of weapons licenses.

What I don't understand is, why is there no list of people who have been given a weapon license? They promised they would keep track of every legit weapon license they gave out back when the last wipe happened.

http://redcountyrp.com/weaponlicenses.php

Icewolf

Donator
I originally bought my weapon license way back in August / July with a different name. Would I not be allowed to OOCly re-apply for one like all the other legit ones?

Kumode

Retired Admin
Icewolf said:
I originally bought my weapon license way back in August / July with a different name. Would I not be allowed to OOCly re-apply for one like all the other legit ones?

Yeah, I wouldn't like to pay 90 grand or whatever it was for a license again, just because I namechanged. :roll:

Chris

Donator
AshleyAcidix said:
PuDzeh said:
I will just get my niggas to give me one back.
That will not happen. Logs my dear friend it will be monitored intensivly and if any change happens without my say so then the giver and reciver will most likely receive a ban.

Kumode said:
Icewolf said:

Yeah, I wouldn't like to pay 90 grand or whatever it was for a license again, just because I namechanged. :roll:

Just take SS and apply like It says in this topic. I will be setting up system so when people CK they have to post on a topic so I can update the list to match the server logs.

LemonPower

Retired Admin
As if a letter is going to prevent me from using a SPAS-12. Pff', who wants to come up and ask me for a license. HUH?! xD

Gibbs.

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Pax said:
PuDzeh said:
I will just get my niggas to give me one back.

Not allowed anymore OOC'ly.

Was it ever allowed OOCly?

lal

It was never allowed OOC'ly, it still happened though, and a lot of them were rp'ed too, IMO if you can find a cop, and convince him to get you one, I say go for it, Don't limit the RP, 9 out of 10 cops would be like "wat, arrested."

Status
Not open for further replies.