What's new

Notice about weapon license wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Donator
The people I am conserned about is the people that are criminals but have been given a weapon licenses due to someone abusing a command. This means they would rather die than get arrested because they get to keep there weapon anyway.

Pandovix

Donator
Leo_Medici said:
I belive only Rank 8+ in factions should have weapon license C.
In your dreams. It should be like the old system, ranks 10's IF they're in a faction that needs it. An example of this would be like handing SANNews a C license, it's just not needed.
I saw names on the list like from CHC, how the fuck is that RP'ly?

Christopher

Retired Admin
CheeseToast said:
Leo_Medici said:
I belive only Rank 8+ in factions should have weapon license C.
In your dreams. It should be like the old system, ranks 10's IF they're in a faction that needs it. An example of this would be like handing SANNews a C license, it's just not needed.
I saw names on the list like from CHC, how the fuck is that RP'ly?
They just don't want to lose their guns. :lol:

Jeroen

Donator
Just save time and do not revoke it.

The damage has been done by idiots and the idiots who got the license OOCly can just screenshot and get it back for free.
Some people who have paid tonnes for it and are inactive for a month or so, lost their license and cash because of cunts who do not follow the rules.

Why do you even let people take screenshots, and then give it back if they show it? That takes a lot of time.

Just revoke licenses ICly if people break laws.

Christopher

Retired Admin
Jeroen_Neef said:

The damage has been done by idiots and the idiots who got the license OOCly can just screenshot and get it back for free.
Some people who have paid tonnes for it and are inactive for a month or so, lost their license and cash because of cunts who do not follow the rules.

Why do you even let people take screenshots, and then give it back if they show it? That takes a lot of time.

I got my C license, ICly and legally for a hefty price of 144,000... no way in hell am I losing that. And why can't people make ss's? They will only be cross referenced with applications and payments (Payments for me since it's a CWL). What Chris is doing will work and will hopefully control the distribution of weapons licenses.

Rich

Donator
Christopher said:
Jeroen_Neef said:

I got my C license, ICly and legally for a hefty price of 144,000... no way in hell am I losing that. And why can't people make ss's? They will only be cross referenced with applications and payments (Payments for me since it's a CWL). What Chris is doing will work and will hopefully control the distribution of weapons licenses.

What I don't understand is, why is there no list of people who have been given a weapon license? They promised they would keep track of every legit weapon license they gave out back when the last wipe happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.