What's new

[Newsletter] May 2014 - 07/05/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Donator
It seems all we ever do is talk about problems, and these problems are never solved. Take everyone's mony, start from scratch. Get rid of the inactive factions, be nice to level ones; idk. There is so much that needs to be changed, I don't even know where to start. We obviously all want change, so lets change what needs changing.

Saint

Donator
Vin said:
It seems all we ever do is talk about problems, and these problems are never solved. Take everyone's mony, start from scratch. Get rid of the inactive factions, be nice to level ones; idk. There is so much that needs to be changed, I don't even know where to start. We obviously all want change, so lets change what needs changing.

I say we just delete everyone's accounts and make everyone start from the bottom, no money, no assets, no level, nothing. Donator stuff will be refunded, let's just say that is all you get. The people who stay with us are the loyal people who care about the future and the quality of the server and its roleplay, however the ones who leave due to losing their money and assets, are the people who make the server worse, which in my opinion would be a good idea.

Tom

Donator
Saint said:
Vin said:

I say we just delete everyone's accounts and make everyone start from the bottom, no money, no assets, no level, nothing. Donator stuff will be refunded, let's just say that is all you get. The people who stay with us are the loyal people who care about the future and the quality of the server and its roleplay, however the ones who leave due to losing their money and assets, are the people who make the server worse, which in my opinion would be a good idea.

Yes! All our problems will disappear! Right!?

TommyB

Owner
Saint said:
Vin said:

That will never happen. There is no reason to. There are plenty of other solutions out there and people having money isn't even a prominent issue in the server, it's the least of our concerns right now.

Saint

Donator
Tom said:
Saint said:
Vin said:

Yes! All our problems will disappear! Right!?

Yes! Because all the problems are generated from the economy, the way people act because they have everything and they think they are the best.

Limuz

Donator
Saint said:
Vin said:

Say hello to a 3-people playerbase then.

DrTrollinski

Donator
Limuz said:
Saint said:
Vin said:

Say hello to a 3-people playerbase then.

Sadly this is the problem. The people that would quit is most likely the majority - they worked to get all of that, and some of them use it right, but others are just sitting around doing absolutely nothing, not RP'ing, not being part of the community, and logging on either once in a while to restock businesses, or to /collectearnings - followed by rinse and repeat.

Like Tommy said, it won't happen, and in my opinion - it can't happen. There's some people that use the assets they own to make one hell of a lot of their RP, and the thought of losing all of that and having to pretty much start from fresh and throw all of that potentially creative and immersing RP away is quite daunting, to be honest.

Tom

Donator
Liam_Airey said:
Bobalob said:
Saint said:
The server did indeed change, there isn't as much to do anymore. In 2010-12, things were a bit different, there was more RP going on, now it's pretty much four types of people; noobs, rich players who fuck around oocly, people who actually rp and admins. The thing is that the number of people who actually RP, has decreased. I don't know why the playerbase has dropped, can be due to exams and shit, but I'm sure we can get the activity and playerbase back on track by advertising, innovating/introducing new ideas. The RCFD and DoC for a start are [ in my opinion ] the most inactive factions, and I do not understand why.

The experience is dry. I've already said we should come up with some IC events (not OOC 'teleport to race' or DM events). Things like a music festival, stuff that gets everyone involved.

A mapped gig would be a pretty fucking amazing idea.

lewk des?

http://puu.sh/8EhuJ.jpg
http://puu.sh/8Ehw5.jpg

Old map of mine, Stopped mappin it as soon as I got the information that the mall would be placed there, So I abandon the map.

Tiger

Donator
No offence Saint but that idea is actually bad because it'll be completely pointless. Its not gonna solve any problems at all.

Jeroen

Donator
Tom said:
Liam_Airey said:
Bobalob said:
Saint said:
The server did indeed change, there isn't as much to do anymore. In 2010-12, things were a bit different, there was more RP going on, now it's pretty much four types of people; noobs, rich players who fuck around oocly, people who actually rp and admins. The thing is that the number of people who actually RP, has decreased. I don't know why the playerbase has dropped, can be due to exams and shit, but I'm sure we can get the activity and playerbase back on track by advertising, innovating/introducing new ideas. The RCFD and DoC for a start are [ in my opinion ] the most inactive factions, and I do not understand why.

The experience is dry. I've already said we should come up with some IC events (not OOC 'teleport to race' or DM events). Things like a music festival, stuff that gets everyone involved.

A mapped gig would be a pretty fucking amazing idea.

lewk des?

http://puu.sh/8EhuJ.jpg
http://puu.sh/8Ehw5.jpg

Old map of mine, Stopped mappin it as soon as I got the information that the mall would be placed there, So I abandon the map.
I know a mapping at the big ear with a huge podium, but something already occupies that location.
But yes, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.