What's new

License plates

<t>Should the plates ingame be randomised?</t>

• Yes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Admin Command to change non RP plates.

Votes: 91 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icewolf

Donator
*EDIT*

IMO, I think the plates should just stay as is. Not everyone should suffer because of stupid plates. Rather then complete randomize, just change the plates of certain vehicles, OR, get Alec to refund everyone 45k (per car) And tell them to change their plates.

Kevin

Head of Asset Management
Management
I would say yes as IRL you can't choose your own plate but it sucks for owners that already changed their plate. (like me 3/4 times.)

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Voted Yes, since some of them are indeed unrealistic and inapropriate.
Besides, they're just license plates, big deal if they contain some random numbers. :p

||Shadow||

Donator
KevinK said:
I would say yes as IRL you can't choose your own plate but it sucks for owners that already changed their plate. (like me 3/4 times.)

Actually,you can.
Btw I voted "Yes".

Maxx

Platinum Member
Why not? I'm sickened of stupid license plates which are completely unrealistic.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Voted No.
Simply, because not all of the plates are non-RP, and I don't see a problem with seeing a - let's say, PATRICK, SPEEDUP, KINGPIN or any plate of that kind, really.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Earl_Williams said:
Voted No.
Simply, because not all of the plates are non-RP, and I don't see a problem with seeing a - let's say, PATRICK, SPEEDUP, KINGPIN or any plate of that kind, really.

Thijs_Si

Bronze Member
Earl_Williams said:
Voted No.

Status
Not open for further replies.