What's new

Lag Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I've looked into this issue for a bit and it does not appear to be the server.

I host another SA-MP server on the same server and I went on it, there is absolutely 0 lag. It also uses the same MySQL server too.

I'll have Alec look into the issue as it is most likely a script issue. MySQL/dedicated server both perform excellent.

TommyB

Owner
Fr0st and I have found the cause of what we believe to be the majority of the lag. We're not guaranteeing that all of the lag will go away but our fix should have a great impact if it's truly what we believe the error is.

We're not going to release what the cause of the lag is until we're totally sure that it's fixed and won't cause any future problems whatsoever.

Smally

Retired Admin
fr0st said:
I've looked into this issue for a bit and it does not appear to be the server.

I host another SA-MP server on the same server and I went on it, there is absolutely 0 lag. It also uses the same MySQL server too.

I'll have Alec look into the issue as it is most likely a script issue. MySQL/dedicated server both perform excellent.
In all fairness server has always lagged, even when on Jamieede, so most likely is a script efficiency bug.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I have located the direct source of the problem and found some different solutions.

I will talk this over with Alec so we can fix this immediately.

West.

Retired Admin
fr0st said:
I have located the direct source of the problem and found some different solutions.

I will talk this over with Alec so we can fix this immediately.
Good work. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.