What's new

Lag Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Donator
All day the new server has been having small lag spikes from time to time. It led to the PD losing a suspect...

Wtf men. 12 core server lagging? What's going on..

Tom

Donator
As what i've heard of, We're getting DDoSed, however the anti-DDoS stops the attacks. But when heavy attacks come in, the server will lagg a bit, but not crash.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Skye

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
As what i've heard of, We're getting DDoSed, however the anti-DDoS stops the attacks. But when heavy attacks come in, the server will lagg a bit, but not crash.

Correct me if I am wrong.
That's probably it. fsssssfsfsfsf

Christopher

Retired Admin
Step 1: Track down DDoS'r,
Step 2: Kill DDoS'r,
Step 3: ???,
Step 4: Profit.

lag = fixed

:super:

TommyB

Owner
I have noticed this as well. Once I'm at a motel (currently driving through colorado, posting from phone) I'll check in on the DDoS attacks and see if any are getting past the firewall. Either that or frost will see this post before I get to a motel and give an update.

Skye

Donator
TommyB said:
I have noticed this as well. Once I'm at a motel (currently driving through colorado, posting from phone) I'll check in on the DDoS attacks and see if any are getting past the firewall. Either that or frost will see this post before I get to a motel and give an update.
i wish i was in colorado

Janitor Swiipy

Donator
If we look at it the other way around, the server is getting ddos'd that took down our old server host within 2 seconds still doesn't take down this server host.

?????

Profit.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Does this happen constantly? If not, please note the time/date that it happens and I can look into the issue further.

I'm guessing someone was trying to attack. Would you rather the server gone down completely rather than spike here and there? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.