What's new

Keep Losing Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

codycg

Donator
I just played on the server without the Firewall enabled. Got about five minutes out of it before I got disconnected. So no difference.

codycg

Donator
Yeah, I've done that a few times. I guess I'll un install it again, and go for R2 Version. But I don't see why that would be acting up now.

I'm having trouble finding an R2 version.

The weird thing is, why would it only be for this server? I can play fine on others. The version shouldn't be a problem as I have been using it since it's release. And I have been playing on the server for months. How odd.

Look Up

Donator
I used to have that problem.I was just losing connection in rcrp.Call your ├à┼©nternet provider tell them the problem.

codycg

Donator
I called my ISP and they said theres nothing they can do about it.

Edit: I just changed back from AVG to Avast! antivirus. it seems this is still not the problem. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Giga

Donator
The only way to resolve your issue: Reformat your HDD and reinstall Windows XP
Sorry, bud. That also resolved my lose connection problem.

codycg

Donator
There's no way in hell an entire format of the hard drive is going to be worth just to play one server, and since the restart it look's to be fine so far. So maybe it could have been the server hating down on me the whole time.

So the problem is possibly fixed, and if not there's nothing I can do about it, thanks for all the help.

Look Up

Donator
codycg said:
There's no way in hell an entire format of the hard drive is going to be worth just to play one server, and since the restart it look's to be fine so far. So maybe it could have been the server hating down on me the whole time.

So the problem is possibly fixed, and if not there's nothing I can do about it, thanks for all the help.

Actually call your internet provider and tell them" My internet connection is not constant. I'm losing connection for very short periods." They atleast need to check it if you tell them like that

Status
Not open for further replies.