Not open for further replies.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper

logo.png

Robbing & Scamming Rules - additions and clarifications

[legend=#B40000Introduction ]white
Hello,
I bet you're all getting tired and annoyed of all the constant rule updates, but I'm going to make this really quick! Multiple changes were made to the robbing / scamming rules, please familiarise yourself with them. A simple summarison can be found below.

[/legend]

[legend=#B40000New limits, tweaks and clarifications ]white Committing a simple robbery requires at least one SASP member online:
In the interest of fairness it is not allowed to commit a robbery while there's no SP members online (can be checked via /factiononline). This applies only for simple robbery scenarios (approaching an unsuspecting player, robbing them and leaving afterwards), it is still allowed to commit a robbery and other criminal acts if they're a result of a roleplay scenario already in progress.

Being able to steal a vehicle via /givesharedkey is no longer an unwritten rule:
You are allowed to temporarily steal any vehicle from a player by having them hand over the keys to you. The player has to use /givesharedkey, and you are expected to give a realistic estimate on how long you will be using the vehicle.

Other miscellanelous limits have been added:
You are not allowed to steal a fish crate off a player unless it holds 50 fishes or less.

You are not allowed to steal a briefcase (or its contents) off a player, unless they're specifically holding it in their hand. Refer to the briefcase rules in the main rules thread for more information.

A simple clarification has been added to the disclaimer about bringing a robbery upon yourself as a taxi driver:
You are also not allowed to abuse the taxi job in order to take your customer to a faraway place in order to rob them.

[/legend]
[legend=#B40000That's all folks ]white
Wasn't that long of a read this time, was it! Thanks for your attention!

Earl
RC:RP Management

[/legend]

Gee

Platinum Member
Re: [IMPORTANT] Robbing & Scamming Rules - additions and clarifications

Great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogNo

Donator
edit: My phone somehow decided to not choose to show the whole text about the limits. Now seeing it, I dislike the whole tweaks about not being able to steal all guns/drugs from an unlocked vehicle. If you don't want to have your things stolen, maybe don't drive a Sadler with 17k grams of cocaine for everyday's use as if it has no value to you. This is just stupid in my opinion and greatly limits the whole ambush thinking, who would want to risk himself and everything he does to raid a drug dealer only to steal 50 grams of coke? Same goes about weapons. These rules are just rewarding those who don't think straight in details and not those who do everything possible to avoid having themselves raided or scammed. Except that I like the other things.

DogNo

Donator
Quick question, are the robbing limits enforced on cops/agents too, for example on weapon busts or house raids?

Status
Not open for further replies.