What's new

[IMPORTANT] Robbing & Scamming Rules - additions and clarifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital

Donator
Love how these were added after cook lost all his shit from his car. good job. :thumbup: (That was sarcasm incase someone didn't actually work that out.)

Lee

Platinum Member
in reference to the limit of robbing guns:

after all the positive updates for the server, one like this was soon to arise. i just wish the community had a little input before such a rule was implemented.

paxie

Legendary Member
Yung Lee said:
after all the positive updates for the server, one like this was soon to arise. i just wish the community had a little input before such a rule was implemented.

this needs to get changed back ASAP imo, the limit on drugs & guns.

I also don't get the "you can only rob what you saw being stored", so if I steal someone's car I can't take anything from it because I didn't see the guy actually store it?

paxie

Legendary Member
Trapp said:
there should be no limit for illegal posessions

exactly, they have no value because they're illegal items

that's how it's always been anyway and should be. these are the sort of rules you'd see on a gmod server or arma 3 life, not a heavy RP server

Gee

Platinum Member
Saint said:
IRL be like:
' Give me all your guns! '
' But you're only allowed 2 '
' Ok cool bruh '

:LUL:
lmao but sasp can come and take all ur shit without a word. GG.

Saint

Donator
Gee said:
Saint said:
IRL be like:
' Ok cool bruh '

If they have a warrant, and nothing's metagamed, fair enough, shit happens, you get busted or raided. it sucks but oh well... But why is there a rule for them and another rule for criminals... If you're scared of getting robbed hide your shit, or only carry a little bit or one gun, whatever floats your boat but don't moan and cri because you lost your shit. Anyones a target

Gee

Platinum Member
Saint said:
Gee said:
Saint said:
IRL be like:
' Ok cool bruh '

If they have a warrant, and nothing's metagamed, fair enough, shit happens, you get busted or raided. it sucks but oh well... But why is there a rule for them and another rule for criminals... If you're scared of getting robbed hide your shit, or only carry a little bit or one gun, whatever floats your boat but don't moan and cri because you lost your shit. Anyones a target
ye thats why im saying this shit shouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.