What's new

[IMPORTANT] Robbing & Scamming Rules - additions and clarifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_P

Bronze Member
Bauer said:
I guess you were writing this post for more than 10 minutes because it was just reverted already.

Yeah I just saw that Earl listened to us.
THANKS EARL! You can ignore the rant now.

WarMachine

Donator
Matty said:
Sorry but you are obviously misinformed, I spotted that guy driving it from the General Store to the gas station, I already knew it's full of drugs before that. I have never seen that guy performing any cop duties either so I knew it's not a bait car. Plus judging by your logic, having 17 kilos of cocaine and almost 4 kilos of weed in a Sadler with no covered trunk is unrealistic too but whatever. Oh, and I have no intentions of ever returning the drugs to that guy, it's his own fault, and I already made a few millions profit from this so enjoy it. : ^ )

Matty

Donator
James_Williams said:
Sorry but you are obviously misinformed, I spotted that guy driving it from the General Store to the gas station, I already knew it's full of drugs before that. I have never seen that guy performing any cop duties either so I knew it's not a bait car. Plus judging by your logic, having 17 kilos of cocaine and almost 4 kilos of weed in a Sadler with no covered trunk is unrealistic too but whatever. Oh, and I have no intentions of ever returning the drugs to that guy, it's his own fault, and I already made a few millions profit from this so enjoy it. : ^ )

Eh, you made a good point, but it's still true that people don't give a shit about risks, whilst they should.

Gee

Platinum Member
Grandpa Earl said:
Alright guys, please stop fighting, the rules mentioned in that poll thread have been removed, like I said I'm really confused about this sudden negative reaction because literally every single person I asked about the limits was positive about the idea - but I guess I either didn't ask enough players or asked only those who roleplay as legal characters, I really don't know, ah well, my fault I guess! I've revoked the changes, the OP has been updated accordingly. ;)
bless you Earl :luvrcrp:

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
Wait so, if you can steal car keys from people via /givesharedkey. That means the rule about stealing from out of a locked car trunk (you can only steal what you've seen been stored) is no longer a thing if you have the keys to a vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.