What's new

[IMPORTANT] Additions and changes to the RC:RP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codac

Donator
Zodiac said:
Codac said:
i'm sure glad i don't play so i don't need to worry about more stupid rules getting added
Where the fuck are you? :(
Not here xd. haven't been banned though for being dumb on the forum at least so that is a good thing

dex

Donator
Codac said:
Zodiac said:
Codac said:
i'm sure glad i don't play so i don't need to worry about more stupid rules getting added
Not here xd. haven't been banned though for being dumb on the forum at least so that is a good thing
hes planning a trip to ban land

Codac

Donator
dexev said:
Codac said:
Zodiac said:
Codac said:
hes planning a trip to ban land
so far mass DM is my plan better watch that sp graduation ceremony
Jamie said:

Ignorant

Heh Rule 16 added by the same guy who said its a bullshit rule when he wasnt in aperture

Meyrick

Retired Admin
ImTheRealHusky said:
No. Just, no. Now all noobs can come up and /me rushes cuz admins wont give a fuck unless a FC and who would waste time with that. Worst rule update i've seen yet. Just go ahead and encourage non-rp. Also, the /mask and Rule 16 have no sense. Their names are already visible to any players unless they /alias which makes Rule 16 be automatically voided (unless /alias). Tbh, im dissapointed with these 2 updates and y'all are free to hate on me for having a different opinion. Seeyuh.

Actually - "/me rushes James" followed by a death log is a perfectly legitimate amount of evidence to punish a player, so as long as the admin see's the death log and can check the players /me's then they can be punished.

Do not fear, ban hammer is here. :bangin: :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.