What's new

[IMPORTANT] Additions and changes to the RC:RP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Retired Admin
Jboi said:
Codac said:
i'm sure glad i don't play so i don't need to worry about more stupid rules getting added
Miss you babushka.

I miss my bear too. I remember back in the day Codac was banned for Rule 16 with NickyW I believe outside Green Palms xD remember that buddy?

Giga

Donator
Robert said:
Jboi said:
Codac said:
i'm sure glad i don't play so i don't need to worry about more stupid rules getting added
Miss you babushka.

I miss my bear too. I remember back in the day Codac was banned for Rule 16 with NickyW I believe outside Green Palms xD remember that buddy?
I still have that video.

ImTheRealHusky

Donator
No. Just, no. Now all noobs can come up and /me rushes cuz admins wont give a fuck unless a FC and who would waste time with that. Worst rule update i've seen yet. Just go ahead and encourage non-rp. Also, the /mask and Rule 16 have no sense. Their names are already visible to any players unless they /alias which makes Rule 16 be automatically voided (unless /alias). Tbh, im dissapointed with these 2 updates and y'all are free to hate on me for having a different opinion. Seeyuh.

DogNo

Donator
ImTheRealHusky said:
No. Just, no. Now all noobs can come up and /me rushes cuz admins wont give a fuck unless a FC and who would waste time with that. Worst rule update i've seen yet. Just go ahead and encourage non-rp. Also, the /mask and Rule 16 have no sense. Their names are already visible to any players unless they /alias which makes Rule 16 be automatically voided (unless /alias). Tbh, im dissapointed with these 2 updates and y'all are free to hate on me for having a different opinion. Seeyuh.
Because agents are 24/7 on duty and before the new /mask rule they were 24/7 masked right? Rule 16 makes perfect sense, right now if an aliased agent goes to buy guns from you, if a friend somehow knows that an agent and OOCly warns you that it's Jboi or somebody else, rule 16 will prevent that and the guy can say hi to the banlist.

ImTheRealHusky

Donator
DogNo said:
ImTheRealHusky said:
Because agents are 24/7 on duty and before the new /mask rule they were 24/7 masked right? Rule 16 makes perfect sense, right now if an aliased agent goes to buy guns from you, if a friend somehow knows that an agent and OOCly warns you that it's Jboi or somebody else, rule 16 will prevent that and the guy can say hi to the banlist.
I didnt say that but while on duty, yes, the majority of agents had /mask. Ans i didnt talk entirely about the rule but because of the /mask rule, most of it it's useless, AGAIN, unless the agent is not /aliased.

Alko

Donator
ImTheRealHusky said:
No. Just, no. Now all noobs can come up and /me rushes cuz admins wont give a fuck unless a FC and who would waste time with that. Worst rule update i've seen yet. Just go ahead and encourage non-rp.

At least you won't be stuck one hour with someone roleplaying fight and the other player decides to roleplay bruce lee. Now you can just kick his ass with one line of /me.

Status
Not open for further replies.