Not open for further replies.

Codac

Donator
Menaced said:
Codac said:
Menaced said:
Codac said:
Menaced said:
Alright, so I've used the reset password thingy on the main site and it's still not letting me log in. It keeps saying I have entered the wrong username and password, but I am certain that they are both correct. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you tried resetting your password again in case you spelt it wrong on the reset password page?
Yep. I've tried tried resetting using three different passwords now, one with the lowest complexity you could imagine, just to make sure I wasn't mistyping it, and it still wouldn't work. I know for a fact my username is correct too (assuming you have to use the MA name).
I'll let someone know when I can, however if you see fr0st or Tommy in TeamSpeak I would try messaging them.
Turns out the email I was putting in wasn't the one associated with my MA. I now have access to my account again. Thanks for the help.
Good to hear you got it all figured out!

BloodThirsty

Bronze Member
This still dose not work for me i can not log in game or ucp and i reset my password like 6 times already

K.O

Donator
Same shit.. reseted the pass 5 times and nothing works..PMed Tommy for help but no answer.. i,m downed for real lol... fucking Evans what have you done, fucking disgrace shitface burn in hell

Codac

Donator
If you're still having issues resetting your password, make a post in the help section on the forum. Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.