What's new

Global password reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smally

Retired Admin
Miss Blue said:
DelucaHD said:
Alright so basically, the link for resetting the password on UCP is bugged. It just sends me to the homepage and tells me "You will be required to reset your password using the following link: https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind before you can login into the game server or the UCP." and I have used the link, but it sends me back to the home page. Help?

This is a current issue i've made the administration aware; use the "Forgot your password?" under the login box on the main page.

I'm unable to replicate this issue at all.

Rosalie

Donator
Skypo said:
You would expect a server like RCRP to not be hacked into this easily in the first place. And secondly so much sensitive information being stolen.
This is serious and unacceptable.
It just goes to show you how untrustworthy Evans is. This is living proof. The ban was well-deserved. The events of today only support that a hundred times more.

Miss DragonDuck

Donator
Smally said:
Miss Blue said:
DelucaHD said:
Alright so basically, the link for resetting the password on UCP is bugged. It just sends me to the homepage and tells me "You will be required to reset your password using the following link: https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind before you can login into the game server or the UCP." and I have used the link, but it sends me back to the home page. Help?

This is a current issue i've made the administration aware; use the "Forgot your password?" under the login box on the main page.

I'm unable to replicate this issue at all.

Might've been an one-time issue; I wasn't able to replicate it either.
Oh well; everyone has a different set-up; won't be the first time where something works for 99% and then for one person it doesn't :)

Skypo

Silver Member
Rosalie said:
Skypo said:
You would expect a server like RCRP to not be hacked into this easily in the first place. And secondly so much sensitive information being stolen.
It just goes to show you how untrustworthy Evans is. This is living proof. The ban was well-deserved. The events of today only support that a hundred times more.
In my opinion it shows how careless the server management is with giving out responsibility and trust to people. If the server management was serious with leading the server and community this wouldn't have happened. This leak is very severe and exposes serious flaws in the server management.
The server management should take responsibility for this serious incident and at least kick it off with a public apology.

Rosalie

Donator
Skypo said:
Rosalie said:
Skypo said:
In my opinion it shows how careless the server management is with giving out responsibility and trust to people. If the server management was serious with leading the server and community this wouldn't have happened. This leak is very severe and exposes serious flaws in the server management.
The server management should take responsibility for this serious incident and at least kick it off with a public apology.
Yeah, a public apology.
It's a shame somebody like Evans got a management position in the past. He used to be trusted. Honestly, it just gives all the more reason to keep them off of the server. I'm kind of glad they proved that I was right about them at the same time, however. They're nothing but crooks.

Tom

Donator
Rosalie said:
Skypo said:
Rosalie said:
Skypo said:
Yeah, a public apology.
It's a shame somebody like Evans got a management position in the past. He used to be trusted. Honestly, it just gives all the more reason to keep them off of the server. I'm kind of glad they proved that I was right about them at the same time, however. They're nothing but crooks.
F77G9jQ.png

Skypo

Silver Member
Rosalie said:
Yeah, a public apology.
There is little to no point looking at 'crooks'. I'd rather hold the server owner accountable and responsible for ensuring personal information and privacy from being stolen and accessed by 'crooks'.

Miss DragonDuck

Donator
Skypo said:
Rosalie said:
Yeah, a public apology.
There is little to no point looking at 'crooks'. I'd rather hold the server owner accountable and responsible for ensuring personal information and privacy from being stolen and accessed by 'crooks'.

There's no point in tossing out blame towards anyone.
The only people that should receive the blame; is those involved in all of this.

Arky

Retired Admin
Miss Blue said:
Skypo said:
Rosalie said:
Yeah, a public apology.

There's no point in tossing out blame towards anyone.
The only people that should receive the blame; is those involved in all of this.

Aren't we all involved in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.