What's new

Global password reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieDogg

I CHANGE MY FUCKING PASSWORD AND WHEN I GO IG IT DOESN'T WORK WHY???? :rant: :rant:

PS:Sorry i'm mad af cause of this

Giga

Donator
Lamar Carter said:
Limuz said:
Lamar Carter said:
When I'm trying to change my account's password(the one wich i log in with on the game) it says
500 - Internal Server Error
What does this mean?

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
This is kinda embarrassing. Please contact staff if the issue persists.

Tried this multiple times.

I had the exact same error, until I figured out that the link you click includes the period (.) at the end of the URL. Remove that . and it should work.

Damn, you are right, thanks a lot.
The period issue has been acknowledged and will be resolved by the development team as soon as possible.

Menace

Diamond Member
Alright, so I've used the reset password thingy on the main site and it's still not letting me log in. It keeps saying I have entered the wrong username and password, but I am certain that they are both correct. Any help would be appreciated.

Codac

Donator
Menaced said:
Alright, so I've used the reset password thingy on the main site and it's still not letting me log in. It keeps saying I have entered the wrong username and password, but I am certain that they are both correct. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you tried resetting your password again in case you spelt it wrong on the reset password page?

Menace

Diamond Member
Codac said:
Menaced said:
Have you tried resetting your password again in case you spelt it wrong on the reset password page?
Yep. I've tried tried resetting using three different passwords now, one with the lowest complexity you could imagine, just to make sure I wasn't mistyping it, and it still wouldn't work. I know for a fact my username is correct too (assuming you have to use the MA name).

Codac

Donator
Menaced said:
Codac said:
Menaced said:
Yep. I've tried tried resetting using three different passwords now, one with the lowest complexity you could imagine, just to make sure I wasn't mistyping it, and it still wouldn't work. I know for a fact my username is correct too (assuming you have to use the MA name).
I'll let someone know when I can, however if you see fr0st or Tommy in TeamSpeak I would try messaging them.

Menace

Diamond Member
Codac said:
Menaced said:
Codac said:
Menaced said:
I'll let someone know when I can, however if you see fr0st or Tommy in TeamSpeak I would try messaging them.
Turns out the email I was putting in wasn't the one associated with my MA. I now have access to my account again. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.