What's new

Gang-bangers of RC:RP, read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Retired Admin
Hello there players and gang members of RC:RP,

There was a discussion in the Admin Board about serious issue that has been bothering us for a long time now.
It is about gang members ( everyone in personal, not making excuses ) and their attack ways on other gangs. Simple what happens on RC:RP, giving an example:

There's a gang X and that gang is in war with gang Z. Gang X contents of two members and gang Z of four. Gang X goes on Team-Speak or any other way to contact other gang-members for an attack. They all gather in around ten minutes and now gang X has eight and gang Z has still four. Gang X attacks gang Z with success, killing most of them. What happens next? Gang X goes out of Z's hood and instantly logs off. This is now being considered as serious power-gaming and logging to avoid trouble / cops / gang attack.

Let me clear it out for you, basically gang members these day log on just to attack another gang ( license for free DM ) and after the attack they log off. I've witnissed this myself, majority of gangs on RC:RP do this. It has to stop, either you want it or not. If the Admin Team catches gang-members of various gangs doing things like I've stated above they will be punished with a date ban of seven days. Yes, you read it well, seven days ban. Maybe you won't get banned for the first two times, but believe me if you keep doing it you will end up being banned. It is very disappointing that majority of gangs are doing such a thing, offician and non official.

Consider this a serious warning and a second chance to start roleplaying as normal gang-bangers should. It's not all in killing, use common sense. And if you already decided to use firearms in your gang-attacks it's really stupid to log out after the attack, it just proves that you're not here to roleplay but to deathmatch. Also I can smell excuses such as " Oh, but I had to go for dinner, my parents called me! " or " I had to go out " or any other excuse such as these, it will not be tolerated believe me. If you know that you had dinner, or that you had to go out you shouldn't of attacked other gang in the first place. I hope all of you read this as the Admin Team is getting tired of seeying situations like these one. There's still discussion about creating another gang rule, but we think that it's the best for all just to give you this global announcement and to keep you informed about what's going to happen.

Thanks for reading once again and have fun roleplaying!

Head Administrator, Crazy Phil

JP

Donator
I dun' go attack 'em gang-bangers. I hav' always work tew' dew' at 'em Ferm'.

Never really noticed this, but I just have one gang account, so.

Tom

Donator
Well, I don't mind, If i'm too bored to play SA-MP Sometime i won't keep online and fuck around, Witnessed this in CHC tho, When we've attacked an gang from 10 players we went down to 7 without notice, Bluh.

Lior

Banned
That's why streetgangs are proven by their RP qualities, neither by their gang power.
Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.