What's new

Gang-bangers of RC:RP, read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian

Donator
So.... There should be a timelimit limited for how long you have to stay online since someone needs to get up early for catching a bus, or any other transport. I support the whole idea, if you attack another gang, you will have to stay and wait for "their" moves. But a bit complicated, if you just logs on and suddenly /f chat is disabled, you don't have any clue what's going on. And after that, you feel bored and want to log on your alt or just take a break. You coming back and you'll see yourself banned in seven days. A rule for a limted of time how long you can stay should be added in my opnion and be discussed within administrator team.

Lior

Banned
Damian said:
So.... There should be a timelimit limited for how long you have to stay online since someone needs to get up early for catching a bus, or any other transport. I support the whole idea, if you attack another gang, you will have to stay and wait for "their" moves. But a bit complicated, if you just logs on and suddenly /f chat is disabled, you don't have any clue what's going on. And after that, you feel bored and want to log on your alt or just take a break. You coming back and you'll see yourself banned in seven days. A rule for a limted of time how long you can stay should be added in my opnion and be discussed within administrator team.
Can easily cause mistunderstands, indeed. Though it is a smart rule.

Dreamer

Donator
What if Real Life problems occurs right after the atack ?

IDK, your dog dies, your mom gets hitted by a bus, differend things can happen, there should be admins that need to understand that.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Dreamer said:

IDK, your dog dies, your mom gets hitted by a bus, differend things can happen, there should be admins that need to understand that.
It's about a massive logging, not just a single person. Ofcourse shit happens and you can log off, but no excuse for the others.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
JeffyÔäó said:
Dreamer said:

It's about a massive logging, not just a single person. Ofcourse shit happens and you can log off, but no excuse for the others.
Indeed and it would be very coincidential if something bad happened to every gang member at the same time, right?

Arky

Retired Admin
Well, most of the times when people loggs out after a gang attack is becouse they died in the attack and either rage quited or just left becouse they died...

The Truth

Donator
ArkyStano said:
Well, most of the times when people loggs out after a gang attack is becouse they died in the attack and either rage quited or just left becouse they died...

I know when I get killed in a shootout, I will /q after I get out of the hospital to prevent from DMing, I think doing such is alright, because after that point, you are excluded from the entire RP ICly, as you were PKed.

Great Job btw :D

TommyB

Owner
The Truth said:
ArkyStano said:

I know when I get killed in a shootout, I will /q after I get out of the hospital to prevent from DMing, I think doing such is alright, because after that point, you are excluded from the entire RP ICly, as you were PKed.

Great Job btw :D
Or you could just sit at the hospital with everyone else who dies and call it the loser circle.

Blazed

Silver Member
Dreamer said:

Well to fucking bad, you decided to go trigger happy, then deal with the outcome. Nobody knows to RP gangster better then me, I dont even see the main purpose of gangs. All they do is DM anyways.

TommyB

Owner
Fumbles said:
Dreamer said:

Well to fucking bad, you decided to go trigger happy, then deal with the outcome. Nobody knows to RP gangster better then me, I dont even see the main purpose of gangs. All they do is DM anyways.
Well to fucking bad?
Hypothetically, my mother just got shot and I want to see her in the hospital but because of some rule I have to stay online because I just attacked another gang? Fuck that shit, I'd rather face an ajail or a tempban to see my mom after she gets shot than stay on RC-RP after a shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.