What's new

Gang-bangers of RC:RP, read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Retired Admin
Fumbles said:
Dreamer said:
What if Real Life problems occurs right after the atack ?

IDK, your dog dies, your mom gets hitted by a bus, differend things can happen, there should be admins that need to understand that.
Well to fucking bad, you decided to go trigger happy, then deal with the outcome. Nobody knows to RP gangster better then me, I dont even see the main purpose of gangs. All they do is DM anyways.
You being cocky made me laugh.

Dreamer

Donator
Fumbles said:
Dreamer said:
What if Real Life problems occurs right after the atack ?

IDK, your dog dies, your mom gets hitted by a bus, differend things can happen, there should be admins that need to understand that.
Well to fucking bad, you decided to go trigger happy, then deal with the outcome. Nobody knows to RP gangster better then me, I dont even see the main purpose of gangs. All they do is DM anyways.

Wow wow hot-shot, i was giving just an example ok bro ? You so mad bro, take some orange juice, it'll make you feel better. You the best OG Triple OG hill side G gshea ok i understand you, suffer for power.

Jacob_Yarich

Donator
I am in support of this rule, for the most part. However, there are two clarifications that need to be made to make this rock solid.

The first, being the one Damian identified, being that there needs to be some sort of time limit on it, and a reasonable one. Just becase you attack another gang, does not mean you should have to stay on for three hours afterwards, just so the other gang can get enough people to retaliate. The time limit should be maybe 30 minutes at most in my opinion, that is more than enough time for the opposing gang to retaliate, or for the police to investigate.

Secondly, does this rule apply to the gang who attacked and the gang who was attacked? I can see that this rule, if it applies to the gang that was attacked, will probably cause more trouble between gangs, and more rule-breaking would occur. Why? Because, if you are just attacked out of the blue, or for some stupid reason, you'll want to go back and retaliate. So you'll probably be using less roleplay and it will be more like a big deathmatch between gangs. Therefore, I believe this rule should only apply to the attackers in a gang shootout situation, and not the persons who were attacked.

Also, I forget who said it, but they pointed out: That after being attacked, if they die, they like to log out right after getting out of the hospital. This might not be such a bad idea, because it makes roleplay more believeable. In real life, after being in a gang war, if you either die or get injured, you aren't right back out there two or three minutes later with a gun looking for your attackers.

Zane

Gold Member
Its all because of the weapons.. I wanna bet that if we make it really hard to make weapons then there might be some more rp gang attacks with irl common used weapons as baseball bats, knives and some ordinary pistols. Not some god damn AK 47's, MP5's, big ass shot guns and others. This is a county RP, not a city one.

Timothy

Donator
What is with this? That just seems un-entertainable now. People /q'ing because they rage? Hmm.. *Anger Mangerment*, This is a game. I don't understand why everyone likes to Win.WIN.WIN.WIN.WIN! :doh:

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Timothy said:
What is with this? That just seems un-entertainable now. People /q'ing because they rage? Hmm.. *Anger Mangerment*, This is a game. I don't understand why everyone likes to Win.WIN.WIN.WIN.WIN! :doh:
It basically already is in your statement, Timothy.
As you said this is a game, and a lot of people solely play games to win. Sadly.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Yeah "Its a fucking game" Stupid how everyone RP to win and not RP to fucking RP, So Many people RP to win, I try to RP to RP but cause off other people that can't they fuck things up as I was banned for 7days today because on a "Admin" that can RP "very" good so I think the people that think they can "RP" good are pretty much a no as they just want to RP to Win, if someone could tell me how in this sever RPs to RP I would be very very interested to see how many there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.