What's new

Gang-bangers of RC:RP, read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Retired Admin
AshleyAcidix said:
Yeah "Its a fucking game" Stupid how everyone RP to win and not RP to fucking RP, So Many people RP to win, I try to RP to RP but cause off other people that can't they fuck things up as I was banned for 7days today because on a "Admin" that can RP "very" good so I think the people that think they can "RP" good are pretty much a no as they just want to RP to Win, if someone could tell me how in this sever RPs to RP I would be very very interested to see how many there is.

Whining Detected. Be careful.

Icewolf

Donator
You all don't understand the topic..
Let me rephrase it for you.

Gang C has 4 members online, and Gang A has 2 members online. Gang A metagames using steam, facebook, TS, and /pm to get a ton of members online. Gang C's members log on and off as they usually would. 10 minutes later, Gang C now has 5 members, and Gang A now has 10 members. Gang A attacks Gang C, and kills most of them. Gang C then quickly returns to their hood and logs out to avoid RP.

Enough of all this Bullshit saying "Oh well, what if my dog died" Yeah, like Cook said, it'd be very coincidental if every one of your member's dogs died. If you clearly don't want to stay online and RP with your faction, then you shouldn't be in that faction AT ALL. It's clear that, you just don't want Gang C to metagame through steam, facebook, TS and /pm to get double your members, and retaliate.
By the time Gang C gets 8 members, Gang A only has 5.
By the time Gang C packs up, and get all strapped, Gang A only has 4.
By the time Gang C drives to your hood, fully strapped, all 8 members, Gang A only has 3.
By the time Gang C finds Gang A in their hood, Gang A only has 2.

And honestly Sobo, that was really unneeded, it's just going to cause arguements, seriously, grow up.

Karner

Banned
Icewolf said:
You all don't understand the topic..
Let me rephrase it for you.

Gang C has 4 members online, and Gang A has 2 members online. Gang A metagames using steam, facebook, TS, and /pm to get a ton of members online. Gang C's members log on and off as they usually would. 10 minutes later, Gang C now has 5 members, and Gang A now has 10 members. Gang A attacks Gang C, and kills most of them. Gang C then quickly returns to their hood and logs out to avoid RP.

Enough of all this Bullshit saying "Oh well, what if my dog died" Yeah, like Cook said, it'd be very coincidental if every one of your member's dogs died. If you clearly don't want to stay online and RP with your faction, then you shouldn't be in that faction AT ALL. It's clear that, you just don't want Gang C to metagame through steam, facebook, TS and /pm to get double your members, and retaliate.
By the time Gang C gets 8 members, Gang A only has 5.
By the time Gang C packs up, and get all strapped, Gang A only has 4.
By the time Gang C drives to your hood, fully strapped, all 8 members, Gang A only has 3.
By the time Gang C finds Gang A in their hood, Gang A only has 2.

And honestly Sobo, that was really unneeded, it's just going to cause arguements, seriously, grow up.

You cant metagame to get someone online, In real life they're already there.. So I think that is perfectly allowed in this instance. And yes, I think as long as you have a screenshot that there is 10 of you and 5 of them, tell them you are going to attack OOCly and SS it.. That way if they all log off, or metagame then you have a SS proving that you told them as an OOC notice so that they wont log off. If they do then they are logging to avoid RP.

Icewolf, your examples are somewhat flawed and need to be rewritten, well the first one at least..

Bishop

Retired Admin
To prevent further flame I've locked the topic. Don't want things to get out of hand. Just read what Phil has posted and RP accordingly.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.