What's new

Changes To Be Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

Gold Member
DMAN290X said:
is it that hard? Just make players do an application to register on the server. This is on [XX]:RP and it is actually working very well, I got in and there is not a single noob there, only pros. This and only this is the way to change the cheap rp shit of this server, to something actually worth the time we spend on building it up. New players constantly keep entering our servers with terrible grammar, lack or rp and breaking the rules. How come? I'll tell ya, youtube.

This this and only this ^

Maxx

Platinum Member
Zane said:
DMAN290X said:
is it that hard? Just make players do an application to register on the server. This is on [XX]:RP and it is actually working very well, I got in and there is not a single noob there, only pros. This and only this is the way to change the cheap rp shit of this server, to something actually worth the time we spend on building it up. New players constantly keep entering our servers with terrible grammar, lack or rp and breaking the rules. How come? I'll tell ya, youtube.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Cesar Ruiz said:
Zane said:
DMAN290X said:

Might work, but there are many potential newbies that could turn out into good RPers if people give the effort to make them into one.

Tom

Donator
Mikhail.I said:
Cesar Ruiz said:
Zane said:
DMAN290X said:

Might work, but there are many potential newbies that could turn out into good RPers if people give the effort to make them into one.

I didnt even know what "RolePlay" is when i joined RCRP. :p

Zane

Gold Member
Mikhail.I said:
but there are many potential newbies that could turn out into good RPers if people give the effort to make them into one.
Which starts by knowing the basics of roleplay upon entering the server. As by example most people do not understand how to use /do and /me correctly.

Ferrero

Donator
Zane said:
DMAN290X said:

Not only that though. We should try to help the new players in our community to make them better. Show them how to RP. I've actually PM'd a guy that doesn't even know which one is his index finger. I gave him a tour around Red Couty. I showed him the main places. I showed him the Side Jobs. Now he RP's good and knows his way in the server. We should take our time with these new guys and teach them the basic meaning of Role play by actually Role playing. I had an idea. Someone takes a newbie/new guy and RP's with him for a while gives him a tour and then leaves him alone. Give him your fake name and etc... All we need to do is just help the new players in the server and put a quiz to suspend real newbies that will just affect the server with their really bad RP. And with the Helpers. Sometimes I see 7 helpers on the server. But then none of them reply to /n at all. I PM the newbies their answers to their questions and I see other players responding to their questions but I mean we have a Helper team for something right?

Zomane

Donator
Cesar Ruiz said:
Zane said:
DMAN290X said:

This post isn't about not having pro RPers in the server.
It's about how the pro RPers turn down the newbies.

And on [ CENSORED ], most of the players, SUCK at RP.There are some great ones, but a general [ CENSORED ] crash is this:
'/b WTF n00b driver gay driver'
'/s Fuck you bitch'
Drives off.

It is ALOT worse than RCRP which is the reason I am a regular here, but go like, once per 2 months there.

Brian: Do not mention any other servers, thanks.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
I am quite tired of hearing and seeing constant comparisons with that other same old server.
This is RC:RP: unique in its kind and not comparable with any other RP server around.
We have some troubles, and we will solve them in our own way too, hence why this topic was made.
If you like the other server better, please go play there, but don't come around here and praise it all around.

Cross

Bronze Member
Zomane said:
And on [ CENSORED ], most of the players, SUCK at RP.There are some great ones, but a general [ CENSORED ] crash is this:
'/s Fuck you bitch'
Drives off.

Yeah? And guess what, a general RC:RP crash is this:

*car 1 crashes car 2*
*car 1 flips*
driver 1: /b that was LAG DUDE.
driver 2: /b you fuckin lagger
*both cars immediately end any role-play and rush to Dillimore's Pay N Spray to "fix" their cars.

Seeker

Platinum Member
Cross said:
Zomane said:
'/s Fuck you bitch'
Drives off.

Yeah? And guess what, a general RC:RP crash is this:

*car 1 crashes car 2*
*car 1 flips*
driver 1: /b that was LAG DUDE.
driver 2: /b you fuckin lagger
*both cars immediately end any role-play and rush to Dillimore's Pay N Spray to "fix" their cars.
It happens sometimes,but you're right here..Most of the car crashes end this way,Sadly...

Status
Not open for further replies.