What's new

Changes To Be Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

Gold Member
Tristan said:
| Charcer | said:
Create an application registration system and a proper UCP, that's all the community needs.
In case that happens, you need to let everyone in the community to that application again aswell.
You mean to let them "re apply" for the server? I think it's best IF this would ever be implemented that its better that only the new ones would have to do that. Can't imagen the work to correct that much apps in a short time.

Kyle

Donator
Zane said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
Trust me, i've made a thread like this, no diffrence. However, with a inactive SACFD members, we're pretty meh.
Which is caused by ... ? Lack of server wide roleplay.

We're inactive cause no one RPs there injuries which makes the faction boring, which then no one joins CAUSE its boring and then we become inactive, Its not our fult we're inactive, its the servers, Our main reason for being in the server is to treat YOUR injuries, and deal with YOUR Emergencies, If no one wants to RP them, we cant treat or deal with anything... cause no one will RP it -.- I miss the old days where SACFD/SAES 911 calls were alot more commen then they are now'adays, Believe me, If people start RP Injuries, and call 911, and giving us RP, People in the server will become more and more interested in what we do, And will join, thus making us more active, Its all down to the server and the players, I or the rest of the HC of SACFD Cant do anything about inactivity.

Don_Vincent

Donator
Kyle said:
Zane said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
Trust me, i've made a thread like this, no diffrence. However, with a inactive SACFD members, we're pretty meh.
Which is caused by ... ? Lack of server wide roleplay.

We're inactive cause no one RPs there injuries which makes the faction boring, which then no one joins CAUSE its boring and then we become inactive, Its not our fult we're inactive, its the servers, Our main reason for being in the server is to treat YOUR injuries, and deal with YOUR Emergencies, If no one wants to RP them, we cant treat or deal with anything... cause no one will RP it -.- I miss the old days where SACFD/SAES 911 calls were alot more commen then they are now'adays, Believe me, If people start RP Injuries, and call 911, and giving us RP, People in the server will become more and more interested in what we do, And will join, thus making us more active, Its all down to the server and the players, I or the rest of the HC of SACFD Cant do anything about inactivity.

I am not going to go off topic, since it is about the people's ideas for the good of the server. BOTH FD and SD are THE KEY government factions to deal with the games intention - crimes, injuries, civilian issues and such.

At this time, I am TIRED of constant RCSD and SACFD re-vamping, making it more difficult to be in, when your job as a cop or a firefighter/paramedic is simple - you have to just be present there to get your RP and do your shit, and keep it simple.

You will say - OMG - this is a Heavy RP server, meaning your faction RP that has to be realistic and copied from whatever other servers. But guess what, it is not only YOU , that is in an RP situation. People DO want to get over this quickly, and remember - even OLD PLAYERS do not know a lot about how Police or Firefighters/Paramedics operate - and they should not really care about it.

Suggestions: 1. Keep the presence in ALL timezones. 2. Keep it simple. That is going to help you with it - players do not really care how much do you know about it - they care about youre RESPONSE and PRESENCE.

Finale: Timezones. Simplicity. Presence. Joy.being called. Because no one is gonna call you if they think you suck. A.K.A take too long, type a lot of extra things, all that.

Zomane

Donator
Actually, the revamps haven't changed much. Many cops and most of SACFD don't know how their respective jobs should work. Cops are giving IC threats like gangsters, and start arresting you for performing citizen arrests which is completely legal in the U.S.
SACFD workers go to a car, open the bonnet and disconnect its battery during a car accident.. instead of first working on extracting the civilian.

Kyle

Donator
Zomane said:
Actually, the revamps haven't changed much. Many cops and most of SACFD don't know how their respective jobs should work. Cops are giving IC threats like gangsters, and start arresting you for performing citizen arrests which is completely legal in the U.S.
SACFD workers go to a car, open the bonnet and disconnect its battery during a car accident.. instead of first working on extracting the civilian.

Actually, dis-connecting the battery is done first, As if the battery sparks off and causes a fire, Your fucked, So you dis connect the battery, Then start vehicle extraction.

PuDzeh

Donator
Zomane said:
IMO, 60% of helper mods are retarded and don't deserve helper mod.
Why?

Newbie Bla_Bla: hi, how do i earn money?
Newbie Bla2_Bla2: Try sidejobs, using /jobs, they are good for level 1 and earn very good money for low levels.
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: Muted, let helpers answer.

Newbie Bla3_Bla3: hi, how to earn money here?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: sidejobs.
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: how do i do sidejobs? how many sidejobs are there?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: /jobs
Newbie Bla3_Bla3: ok, what do i need for sidejobs?
Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: MUTED, SPAMMING /N, SURPRISE MOTHFUCKER IM A HELPER MOD!!!!!!!!

Yeah..... that's how HELPER MODS treat newbies. Don't even get me started on regular players and helpers.

You would be surprised to see how many newbies can become regulars and good RPers if you spend 30 minutes on /pm with him explaining everything.

There are multiple regulars right now that I've helped become regular, who probably don't remember me(James Fornell is one of them)
And there are more.

Others need to do similiarly. Most of the times you guys are fucking about, helper mods are either RPing and don't care about /n, or they are fucking about and showing off their uberness for being a helper mod.
Maybe spend that time helping a newbie instead of showing your 1337 drift sk33lz in your Turismo?

But meh, nobody gives a shit about it.

That is correct. Wipe all helpers and helper mods.... Start over.

Tom

Donator
PuDzeh said:
Zomane said:
Why?

Newbie Bla2_Bla2: Try sidejobs, using /jobs, they are good for level 1 and earn very good money for low levels.

Helper Mod Epic_Awesome: MUTED, SPAMMING /N, SURPRISE MOTHFUCKER IM A HELPER MOD!!!!!!!!

Yeah..... that's how HELPER MODS treat newbies. Don't even get me started on regular players and helpers.

You would be surprised to see how many newbies can become regulars and good RPers if you spend 30 minutes on /pm with him explaining everything.

There are multiple regulars right now that I've helped become regular, who probably don't remember me(James Fornell is one of them)
And there are more.

Others need to do similiarly. Most of the times you guys are fucking about, helper mods are either RPing and don't care about /n, or they are fucking about and showing off their uberness for being a helper mod.
Maybe spend that time helping a newbie instead of showing your 1337 drift sk33lz in your Turismo?

Again? Go away...

TonyMendez

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
PuDzeh said:
Zomane said:
Why?

And there are more.

Again? Go away...
Pick the best helpers and wipe the rest.
Besides, helpers and helper mods shall be limited, like admins for example.
When a helper gets "recruited" into the team, he will be "Trial Helper" and be able to do what regular helpers can, but he will be watched.Then, if he does his job well, he will be recommended by other helper mods to the man who is responsible of all helpers/helper mods and be promoted.
Thoughts?

PuDzeh

Donator
TonyMendez said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
PuDzeh said:
Zomane said:
Why?

And there are more.

Again? Go away...
Pick the best helpers and wipe the rest.
Besides, helpers and helper mods shall be limited, like admins for example.
When a helper gets "recruited" into the team, he will be "Trial Helper" and be able to do what regular helpers can, but he will be watched.Then, if he does his job well, he will be recommended by other helper mods to the man who is responsible of all helpers/helper mods and be promoted.
Thoughts?

Yes. /support. Too many fucking Helpers and Helper mods who join for the title and not for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.