What's new

Concise Actions, Stronger Words & More

Manu

Retired Admin
/me smacks his lips as he carefully reads the letters, putting together the phrases and understanding the point that the writer of the topic is trying to make.
Wait I'm doing it wrong aren't I

funkydoc69

Silver Member
Great guide, just like all guides that you post. Some players with a lack of fantasy (like me lol) would find literature RP style more interesting, but I find "concise actions" style more preferable in general.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Great guide, just like all guides that you post. Some players with a lack of fantasy (like me lol) would find literature RP style more interesting, but I find "concise actions" style more preferable in general.

Would it be weird if I told you that "literature style RP" doesn't exist and it's made up from some guy who wants his /me lines to last for an eternity?

Abruzzi

Bronze Member
Everyone has their own style of role playing, some like to add some effort, like a good long line full of details and some like to cut straight to the point, I actually prefer adding detail to my roleplay lines as cutting straight to the point just feels like another light-roleplay.

this ^^

If you can type fast then why wouldn't you type something detailed like "/me takes a cigarette out of his battered packet, before placing it inbetween his teeth and lighting it" instead of "/me lights bifta"