What's new

Concise Actions, Stronger Words & More

Nadav2511

Very nice! I agree with this statement, abundantly detailed actions can be confusing at times. Too many commas is a recipe for disaster. I find the combination of both styles to be the ideal type of roleplay.

bobocrunch7

Donator
Writing a book for taking a sip of something is just unnecessary, but dumbing down roleplay to simple and boring actions that are /ame tier makes things stale. For example, in a previous server I played you had to explain everywhere you searched for frisking someone to make it more accurate and fair, but in here I see cops even /me searches Kirk_Lazarus and then just /frisking.

Roleplay should be about detail and creating stories that are fun to get into and be engrossed in, but honestly I lose a little faith in the general roleplay community when I have to dumb down a sentence or ask something in /do because people either can't read more than 5 lines or just don't understand English.

A-list

Silver Member
what most people don’t understand between this “style of rp” and “literature rp” is literature rp isn’t real english. “/me wipes his ass, grinning, sucks his teeth breathing in air to his lungs” isn’t real english. if you’re complaining that this guide says long /mes are a problem, that’s not what this says nor is it true. what’s seriously misunderstood is you can have a long /me, but at least type it in english. for example: /me wipes his ass, dumps the paper, and flushes. /me stares at the other end of the bar; bamboozeled. /me observes the end of his nose and scratches. /me remotely turns up the radio. He sets the remote back afterwards. /me looks at Khaleesi and scratches his balls; softly.