What's new

Winter Roleplay 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexi

Retired Admin
IWankCats said:
I remember that whenever there was maybe JUST over an inch of snow- sometimes even less- schools (Primary schools at least, from what I remember the last time it snowed) would just close down-from excitement probably. Here when you're in a fucking snowstorm, there are still a dozen or so people around Monty Park.
In Finland, when theres two meters of snow, it's -40c outside, we might.. just MIGHT. Put on a pair of extra gloves and go to school because it's outdoor exercise day.

IWankCats

Silver Member
Alexi said:
IWankCats said:
I remember that whenever there was maybe JUST over an inch of snow- sometimes even less- schools (Primary schools at least, from what I remember the last time it snowed) would just close down-from excitement probably. Here when you're in a fucking snowstorm, there are still a dozen or so people around Monty Park.
In Finland, when theres two meters of snow, it's -40c outside, we might.. just MIGHT. Put on a pair of extra gloves and go to school because it's outdoor exercise day.

Exercise, what's that? Welcome to Tower Hamlets: The home of council estates, diabetes, and kids out at 10 PM worrying their non-english speaking parents while they cycle around wearing sock and sandals.

ThatOneBrat

Bronze Member
DelucaHD said:
These snow rules are so american. You guys should have grown up in Scandinavia and handle the winter as a REAL VIKING. When we had 3 meters tall snow, you didn't see us skipping school. I remember climbing my way through the snow in order to get home. For something that usually would have taken 5 minutes, I spent 30 minutes. 45 mph, pffff...

Sliver

Donator
ThatOneBrat said:
DelucaHD said:
These snow rules are so american. You guys should have grown up in Scandinavia and handle the winter as a REAL VIKING. When we had 3 meters tall snow, you didn't see us skipping school. I remember climbing my way through the snow in order to get home. For something that usually would have taken 5 minutes, I spent 30 minutes. 45 mph, pffff...
I can confirm, lots of snow came down a couple weeks back, and i live SOUTH in norway

Clubby

I know some of you may disagree but I think that the Sanchez should be allowed at Level 3 snow since it's an offroad bike. :p

TommyB

Owner
DelucaHD said:
that is actually entirely dependent on where you live. when i lived in washington there would be feet upon feet of snow and nothing would close, but down here when it snows any considerable amount the entire town gets closed down.

Ian

Diamond Member
TommyB said:
DelucaHD said:
that is actually entirely dependent on where you live. when i lived in washington there would be feet upon feet of snow and nothing would close, but down here when it snows any considerable amount the entire town gets closed down.

Especially if you live in the mountains, they close evurythang.
And that's a good thing because there are crashes on every single hill.

funkydoc69

Silver Member
IWankCats said:
Because Brits are pussies. Handle a storm like a real 'murican.
Clubby said:
I know some of you may disagree but I think that the Sanchez should be allowed at Level 3 snow since it's an offroad bike. :p
Roleplayed as... snow bike? Never seen this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.