What's new

Winter Roleplay 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karner

Banned
Do speed limits apply to interstates and cities? Considering they'd realistically be heavily gritted.

Deluca

Donator
These snow rules are so american. You guys should have grown up in Scandinavia and handle the winter as a REAL VIKING. When we had 3 meters tall snow, you didn't see us skipping school. I remember climbing my way through the snow in order to get home. For something that usually would have taken 5 minutes, I spent 30 minutes. 45 mph, pffff...

funkydoc69

Silver Member
DelucaHD said:
These snow rules are so american. You guys should have grown up in Scandinavia and handle the winter as a REAL VIKING. When we had 3 meters tall snow, you didn't see us skipping school. I remember climbing my way through the snow in order to get home. For something that usually would have taken 5 minutes, I spent 30 minutes. 45 mph, pffff...
Phaha.
Sent from Mother Russia using PileOfSnow

IWankCats

Silver Member
I remember that whenever there was maybe JUST over an inch of snow- sometimes even less- schools (Primary schools at least, from what I remember the last time it snowed) would just close down-from excitement probably. Here when you're in a fucking snowstorm, there are still a dozen or so people around Monty Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.