Winter Roleplay 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alko

Donator
funkydoc69 said:
Ian said:
Earl said:
What's the actual official reason for closing down stuff though? Like, except for the fact that every excuse to avoid going to school/work is good. :ong:

The excuse to close everything down is for safety. States & County governments don't want huge buses full of kids sliding off a icy road in the Appalachian mountains (roads out in the county fucking suck compared to town/city roads in winter.) Granted cops, firefighters, emts, and mailmen keep workin, it's mainly for the safety of the kids. Parents still have to go to work though, at least they won't congest the school's road & parking lots with fifty car wrecks.
1319227370_doroga-002.jpg

Comrade, this is how a regular road in Russia looks like (in town or the county, it's all the same). 'muricans just don't have drifting skills up to par.

In my country, even when it was war, school didn't got cancelled even if like 30+ kids from my place died while going to the school...
Welcome to Bosnia.

Codac

Donator
funkydoc69 said:
Ian said:
Earl said:
What's the actual official reason for closing down stuff though? Like, except for the fact that every excuse to avoid going to school/work is good. :ong:

The excuse to close everything down is for safety. States & County governments don't want huge buses full of kids sliding off a icy road in the Appalachian mountains (roads out in the county fucking suck compared to town/city roads in winter.) Granted cops, firefighters, emts, and mailmen keep workin, it's mainly for the safety of the kids. Parents still have to go to work though, at least they won't congest the school's road & parking lots with fifty car wrecks.

Comrade, this is how a regular road in Russia looks like (in town or the county, it's all the same). 'muricans just don't have drifting skills up to par.
Those roads look bad, but not icy. I can't imagine a bus would slide off the road all because of some holes in the road.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Codac said:
funkydoc69 said:
Ian said:
Earl said:

Those roads look bad, but not icy. I can't imagine a bus would slide off the road all because of some holes in the road.
Holes in the road + rain = water puddles
Alternatively:
Holes in the road + snow + over 0 degrees celcius = water puddles
Then:
Water puddles + 0 degrees celcius or less = water freezes
And:
Water puddles freeze = icy roads

:read:

WildenborgR

Donator
How do I activate this mod without having a numpad? I'm using a Corsair K65 keyboard, which has no numpad.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
WildenborgR said:
How do I activate this mod without having a numpad? I'm using a Corsair K65 keyboard, which has no numpad.
I think someone made a non-numpad version last year and shared it somewhere on our forums. Not 100 percent sure, but I guss it wouldn't hurt to look! ;)

Giga

Donator
Re: RE: Re: Winter Roleplay 2016

Earl said:
WildenborgR said:
I think someone made a non-numpad version last year and shared it somewhere on our forums. Not 100 percent sure, but I guss it wouldn't hurt to look! ;)
This can be found in the link to a guide mentioned on the original post. You can find the non-numpad replacement here though.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

WildenborgR

Donator
Re: RE: Re: Winter Roleplay 2016

Giga said:
Earl said:
WildenborgR said:
This can be found in the link to a guide mentioned on the original post. You can find the non-numpad replacement here though.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Thank you! I did look for a link that someone created last year, but it brought me to some weird german website that didn't look related to SA. This one works though, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.