What's new

When does the Pharmacy Open in RCRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athens

Donator
It's sometimes locked due to being out of stock or the owner wishes to create a small jackpot by decreasing weed off the market. There is one in Angel Pine too.

Trav

Bronze Member
One is owned by an SASP sergeant and pretty obvious why it' closed. The second one in Angel Pine is always kinda out of stock and/or locked. Pretty much no more weed for RCRP

Alko

Donator
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=146727 (Hawks is not an owner anymore)
Maybe that is the reason why.
Locking one of the two pharmacists on the server just to prevent others from buying something is so mean. :no:

I guess that the only way to get it open is to add some rules about it or to get another owner. There is a Pharmacist in Fort Carson that is awaiting interior (i guess), and I hope that the owner will be someone who will leave it open or open it at least to open it for few hours daily.

Athens

Donator
Alko said:
https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=146727 (Hawks is not an owner anymore)
Maybe that is the reason why.
Locking one of the two pharmacists on the server just to prevent others from buying something is so mean. :no:

I guess that the only way to get it open is to add some rules about it or to get another owner. There is a Pharmacist in Fort Carson that is awaiting interior (i guess), and I hope that the owner will be someone who will leave it open or open it at least to open it for few hours daily.
Owned by silver trading. so the owner probs has to pay for an implementing of an interior which can maybe go for 250k and the price of buying the business. It'll probably be used for stacking if ST doesn't give a default interior with the business.

Brennan

Donator
Quite honestly, it needs to stay closed. For all of the people complaining that it is " always " closed, you're incorrect. I've seen it over plenty of times and have bought and used the products from inside of it. I agree with it being closed and not instantly restocked. What I don't agree with is that they sell weed seeds, they're simply not that easy to get in real life and I feel as though there needs to be a different way to acquire them in-game. There is MORE than enough weed floating around RC-RP to get yourself some to either sell or consume. Realistically weed dealer's probably aren't growing it, they get it from a source who gets it from a source, so on and so forth. Personally, I think it needs to stay closed.

RAZR

Donator
The one in Fort Carson was brought up by me. I made its interior and exterior on the idea that it will be owned by Silver Trading as long as there isn't an owner for it who is willing to restock it and keeping it open and alive. If it won't gonna happen, I'll be sad and request Silver Trading to take the ownership back to keep it restocked and open.
It needs Tommy to put it into the test server for a final look or implement it to the live server since the interior is ready for that already.

Lawson

Gold Member
This is actually quite annoying, an SP Sergeant buying a clinic just to keep it locked, I've seen the owner post somewhere saying that they don't wanna unlock it because it's unrealistic to buy weed necessities from a health clinic?

Manu

Retired Admin
Lawson said:
This is actually quite annoying, an SP Sergeant buying a clinic just to keep it locked, I've seen the owner post somewhere saying that they don't wanna unlock it because it's unrealistic to buy weed necessities from a health clinic?
And how is it realistic for an SP sergeant to own a place that sells drug paraphernalia?
Also isn't the name Doc's "Health Clinic", with the quotation marks being there clearly to indicate it actually isn't a health clinic?
SledneckNewfie said:
You should unlock it, keeping it locked is literally the worst robocop behaviour I've ever seen
"Hurr, they can't get drugs if I don't keep it open, Durr"

Status
Not open for further replies.