What's new

When does the Pharmacy Open in RCRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain

Silver Member
If you ask me, owners are doing the server a favor by regulating the sales or keeping it locked for a while. As it is now, everyone and their grandma grow weed in their kitchen, without incentive to put any effort in whatsoever.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
OutWorld said:
@SledneckNewfie

You have 1 of the 2 (for now) bizz's that allow players to acquire seeds and sadly the other one isn't reliable as well. Seeds that are not even illegal to buy or carry according to the penal code, yet you decide to lock it based on something completely false:
it's locked, and closed RPly because I don't ICly have a CDP. Meaning if I left the business open, I'd be breaking the law.

If you (Sled) have anything to add go ahead but I believe the answer to the OP's question has been given.
Just to clarify, that's not the only reason. I stated multiple reasons as to why it's closed, both IC and OOC ones.

It's staying closed until I finish what i'm doing to it both ICly and OOCly.
Spoiler: Why do you guys think I bought Acorn Fields too? Working on making a legal dispensary.

I think the topic can be locked anyways, it was an IC problem from the start. I'm not inactive, and I have multiple reasons as to why it's closed. Be happy I didn't try to buy both shops lol.

I love the fact somebody abused /ram or an admin opened my business to buy out all the stock. Genius :bangin: :bangin: :bangin:

Status
Not open for further replies.