What's new

When does the Pharmacy Open in RCRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZR

Donator
It's now called Smokers' Paradise.

But the people like him/her made me to make the FC Pharmacy and I will continue to make Pharmacies in towns (just like Ammunations) if every owner keeps their weed shop businesses locked/out of stock. If it's worth for them to put millions into a locked/out of stock business just so that they can "reduce" the weed usage then so be it. :)

Lawson

Gold Member
Manu said:
Lawson said:
This is actually quite annoying, an SP Sergeant buying a clinic just to keep it locked, I've seen the owner post somewhere saying that they don't wanna unlock it because it's unrealistic to buy weed necessities from a health clinic?
And how is it realistic for an SP sergeant to own a place that sells drug paraphernalia?
Also isn't the name Doc's "Health Clinic", with the quotation marks being there clearly to indicate it actually isn't a health clinic?
You do realize that I'm simply quoting what they said?
An SP Sergeant shouldn't own such place, blame them for bidding on the auction.
I never said it was a health clinic, I was merely reporting their speech.

Hawks

Platinum Member
Lawson said:
Manu said:
Lawson said:
This is actually quite annoying, an SP Sergeant buying a clinic just to keep it locked, I've seen the owner post somewhere saying that they don't wanna unlock it because it's unrealistic to buy weed necessities from a health clinic?
And how is it realistic for an SP sergeant to own a place that sells drug paraphernalia?
Also isn't the name Doc's "Health Clinic", with the quotation marks being there clearly to indicate it actually isn't a health clinic?
You do realize that I'm simply quoting what they said?
An SP Sergeant shouldn't own such place, blame them for bidding on the auction.
I never said it was a health clinic, I was merely reporting their speech.

Are you shocked if I tell you the owner wanted to lock it so bad that I got paid 4.6 for it?

Matty

Donator
Then again it's all IC, if the dude decides to keep his business locked then that's his own problem since he won't make any profits.

Manu

Retired Admin
Matty said:
Then again it's all IC, if the dude decides to keep his business locked then that's his own problem since he won't make any profits.
How is it IC, in real-life, an officer would never be the owner of a place that sells weed-related products

Lawson

Gold Member
Manu said:
Matty said:
How is it IC, in real-life, an officer would never be the owner of a place that sells weed-related products

It's also limiting people to do the roleplay they want, by locking one of the only two places to buy weed. The server already has shit drug economy, you want to ruin it even more?

Cain

Silver Member
Lawson said:
Manu said:
Matty said:

It's also limiting people to do the roleplay they want, by locking one of the only two places to buy weed. The server already has shit drug economy, you want to ruin it even more?

It has shit drug economy because of the abundance of drugs on the server, not the other way around.

Giga

Donator
This is not a discussion thread, but a thread to answer the original poster's question. Any further non-direct posts will be deleted.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Why is everybody crying and making up all these theories about why I keep it locked lmao.
It's locked because I've RP'd clearing everything out, It's under renovations ICly therefor nobody would be able to buy anything from it, which is why I have it locked all the time. I'm having a custom interior mapped for it to appear more like a smoke/vape shop rather than a sex store which is the current interior.

Additionally I'm working on having something started within the state police, to run the business as a legal dispensary, selling only to those who hold a CDP. This would make it so seeds aren't available to anyone and everyone. And it's locked, and closed RPly because I don't ICly have a CDP. Meaning if I left the business open, I'd be breaking the law. It'll be staying locked until I finish what I'm doing to it ICly.

OutWorld

Donator
@SledneckNewfie

You have 1 of the 2 (for now) bizz's that allow players to acquire seeds and sadly the other one isn't reliable as well. Seeds that are not even illegal to buy or carry according to the penal code, yet you decide to lock it based on something completely false:
it's locked, and closed RPly because I don't ICly have a CDP. Meaning if I left the business open, I'd be breaking the law.

If you (Sled) have anything to add go ahead but I believe the answer to the OP's question has been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.