What's new

Update regarding recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Castorr said:
Lost a lot of respect for people in this situation, 'whistleblowers' don't act nice to people face and then snake them behind their back and talk shit on them in this very forum, that's pathetic.

Nevertheless, it's pathetic how many people are getting so upset about something that's happening on a roleplay server, go out and live life. I'm sure Evans is sad, but he'll get over it, as will Tommy, as will Jboi, as will we all.

Well said homie, well said.

Mac

Donator
cameron354 said:
Why were my posts deleted?

Im assuming all the posts relating to Wang have been deleted, and he's been banned.

CONTINUE topic

Beth

Donator
Manu said:
Must be a difficult time for Tommy, trusting someone this much just to get spit in the face by them.

The DB is still safe, right?
Has the DB ever been "safe"? I've literally sat next to Peach unhashing people's passwords and giving out personal details. This can't be the worst thing by far.

Manu

Retired Admin
Beth said:
Has the DB ever been "safe"? I've literally sat next to Peach unhashing people's passwords and giving out personal details. This can't be the worst thing by far.
smh I thought Peach was cool :no:

Henderson

Retired Admin
I would have thought that adults could be trusted to be respectful and show some dignity. It seems not. :locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.