What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

A-list

Silver Member
Is this really being enforced? I still see inactive businesses owned by the same people.

Smally

Retired Admin
Is this really being enforced? I still see inactive businesses owned by the same people.

Yes it is, I'm currently working on a query that will flag up those who login to keep their assets. However, for the time being it is impossible for me to keep track of such businesses so I urge players come forward and report these businesses to either myself, dex or Becca and we will deal with these on a case by case basis

Lee

Platinum Member
Yes it is, I'm currently working on a query that will flag up those who login to keep their assets. However, for the time being it is impossible for me to keep track of such businesses so I urge players come forward and report these businesses to either myself, dex or Becca and we will deal with these on a case by case basis
an idea i had a while back was to have business owners to fill out an activity form once every fortnight and send it into FM or a business dedicated player/couple of players who'd keep a log of it

Beth

Donator
an idea i had a while back was to have business owners to fill out an activity form once every fortnight and send it into FM or a business dedicated player/couple of players who'd keep a log of it
Nah... It's hardly fair to make active business owners have to fill in some form they may forget to do just because others aren't active
Do that for people who've been flagged up maybe, but not for people who've proven they actively use their business

Lee

Platinum Member
Nah... It's hardly fair to make active business owners have to fill in some form they may forget to do just because others aren't active
Do that for people who've been flagged up maybe, but not for people who've proven they actively use their business

n how do u determine active and inactive businesses beth?

Beth

Donator
n how do u determine active and inactive businesses beth?
By using your eyes? Most of the active businesses advertise on the forum or in game. If someone's been flagged up as inactive then they can go by your strategy, but if it's obvious they're putting the work in why should they have to fill in a form?

Moneko

Diamond Member
By using your eyes? Most of the active businesses advertise on the forum or in game. If someone's been flagged up as inactive then they can go by your strategy, but if it's obvious they're putting the work in why should they have to fill in a form?

lol not all tho my bizzes doesnt need an ad on the forum and yet they are still being used for rp reasons

Reactions: Lee