What's new

Unrealistic Interiors and players who login to retain assets

Smally

Retired Admin
would work. but if I get to lock my bait shop then inactive for just a week. what would happen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nothing, I'm only interested in stopping those who consistently log in-game once or twice a month just to keep their assets.

sounds like a good measure to finally work towards a fruitful business economy

Indeed, that is the plan. The business market has become quite dry recently with people just retaining assets and not actually doing anything with them.

Lee

Platinum Member
Indeed, that is the plan. The business market has become quite dry recently with people just retaining assets and not actually doing anything with them.

i did make a business suggestion many moons ago, is this being discussed?

Invictus

Donator
its annoying to see people getting assets and then going inactive and logging once a month just to keep 'em

good example: pizza stacks in monty that is always out of stock

Invictus

Donator
idk whenever I needed it was out of stock. probably went at the wrong time

Moneko

Diamond Member
its annoying to see people getting assets and then going inactive and logging once a month just to keep 'em

good example: pizza stacks in monty that is always out of stock

sledneck (which is an admin) owns it. I don't see how is that a problem since admins should always be active.

charizardisdead

Donator
sledneck (which is an admin) owns it. I don't see how is that a problem since admins should always be active.
It's an issue because it sells out so quickly. Everyone uses the pizza stacks in Monty, it's the hub of the server, the stock GOES. It does get restocked frequently though.

Moneko

Diamond Member
y'all can just PM sledneck to refill it once in a while, I think he or she can do that since he/she is active in game quite a bit. or better yet, ask him/her to refill the bizz's stock to a full extent to make sure this won't happen again. same for PC garage. I tried to contact igor himself to hop in once in a while and no response. asking them won't hurt now honestly.