What's new

SA-MP 0.3.8, Custom Models and RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth

Donator
Donut said:
When 0.3.8 does this means we will have to uninstall our modloaders or how is this going to work with modloaders?
No - current models won't be affected and you can mod them if you like.

Donut

Silver Member
Beth said:
Donut said:
When 0.3.8 does this means we will have to uninstall our modloaders or how is this going to work with modloaders?
No - current models won't be affected and you can mod them if you like.

thanks

B!shop

Retired Admin
Donut said:
Mod loaders is still usable, 0.3.8 simply adds new skins to the game, it doesn't replace any of the original skins that's being used. You could still use modloader to have any of the skins replaced, except the ones implemented for 0.3.8 RCRP.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
Donut said:
No, the SAMP mods will be installed separate. They will not replace any current models and will be installed into their own folder.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
I'd probably help you make new models but can't be assed asking people to help me learning 3dmax.

Rawson

Donator
Lawson said:
Can the feminists stop asking for female skins? The only female skin we want is a female chef, females are not that important to make a whole lot of skins for. smh.
Yeah wtf manly men guy ® skins only fuck women right

+1 To Beth I want handbags

RAZR

Donator
Why do people keep asking if the mods will overwrite anything on every page of every 0.3.8 discussion topic? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.