What's new

SA-MP 0.3.8, Custom Models and RCRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corne

Donator
Higher bridges between Red and Bone County so that you can pass under through them with the Tropic, Reefer, etc.

Braindawg

Donator
RAZR said:

Very possible, BUT it would require lots of custom animations and more coding for "animal" class players.
Not really worth the effort for a server that isn't focused on animals and their roleplay elements.

RAZR

Donator
Corne said:
Higher bridges between Red and Bone County so that you can pass under through them with the Tropic, Reefer, etc.
That has been worked on for a while, before 0.3.8 but we never got to add it.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
  • female swat skins and guard skin (i have already created the latter).
  • more "normal" civilians, mostly in need of white skins as they're on short demand. (casual/smart)
  • simple re-textures/model changes of current skins, to give more variation to outfits.
  • custom faction related models.

i can help if needed

martinest

Silver Member
Some black/white crackhead skins could be nice lol, could maybe spark up some RP.

Hucklebar

Bronze Member
im wondering if the force-added skins are gonna top over or intercept my current police vehicle/skins and weapons mods. i wouldn't want the server-side mods to overwrite them.

Oldi

Platinum Member
ill work on some shitty retextures if that helps

RAZR

Donator
Hucklebar said:
im wondering if the force-added skins are gonna top over or intercept my current police vehicle/skins and weapons mods. i wouldn't want the server-side mods to overwrite them.
No, the server side skin mods have a unique 10000 ID slot in SA:MP, so you don't have to worry.
And we cannot currently add weapons or vehicles so they are safe as well.
And for the objects, they got opened up new ID slots as well, so not even the current SA:MP objects are in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.